Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The Visual Field Coordinator role will work closely with the Visual Merchandising Manager & Environments Design Director to set & review retail spaces, concept visual merchandising & fixture systems, as well as execute experiential marketing installations & retail events.
You will be a part of a dynamic, creative team where you will interact with cross-functional partners to ensure that all physical environments are in line with the Casper brand standards. The position reports directly to the Visual Merchandising Manager based in New York.
The role will require an acute eye, attention to detail, passion for Brand, & excellent visual storytelling skills. The ideal candidate will also have a strong interest in architecture, interior design, lighting, furniture, & product design.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers. Its critically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency to
- Assist in concepting 3D visual environments & installations for Casper retail & wholesale locations
- Explore visual merchandising systems & store fixtures
- Execute marketing activations & retail events, according to strategic direction from the Environment Design Director & Visual Merchandising Manager
- Conduct regular store visits to ensure store presentations meet company standards & maintain visual direction
- Proactively manage & have ultimate accountability for the floor set process through effective planning, mapping, & execution.
- Work collaboratively with cross functional departments (eg. design, product, marketing, & operations) to discuss & review project needs & to ensure all requirements are met
- Lead staff visual training workshops & exercises. This includes training on visual standards, expectations & any changes to floor sets throughout the year
- Gather photos & feedback from retail stores to review visual standards with visual manager
- Utilize sales reports to track & analyze business & determine weekly objectives with the Store Manager
Our dream candidate is...
- You are obsessed with aesthetic, organization & creating beautiful spaces for all to enjoy
- High organizational skills
- Multidisciplinary approach to executing & problem-solving
- No task too small, no task too big attitude
- 2+ years visual merchandising experience, preferably in a retail lifestyle brand
- Experience with design & rendering programs is a bonus
- Must be proactive, comfortable working in ambiguity & partnering with different stakeholder groups
- Willing to travel
- All your friends are jealous of your bedroom - it looks like a Pinterest page, after all.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401K program so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)!
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you. We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!