Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
Executive Recruiters are responsible for hiring Qonto's next executive leaders & will bring their executive search expertise to the Talent Acquisition team.
As an Executive Recruiter, you will join a team of 20+ recruiters. You will directly report to Marjorie
, our Head of Talent Acquisition, & work hand-in-hand with our founders & our leadership team.
As an Executive Recruiter at Qonto, you will
• Build your international network of highly qualified executives
• Assess & convince international business leaders
• Support Qonto's leadership team & be their point of contact for Talent Acquisition subjects.
• Improve Qonto's position by bringing your market knowledge & Qonto's executive needs
• Work closely with HRBP to monitor & understand the companies organization & identify opportunities
What you can expect
• You will work closely with Qonto's leadership team & be central to Qonto's growth strategy
• You will work directly with the talents you will hire & be able to see your impact
• You will work in a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on quality
• Experience: You have 6+ years of experience in Executive Search, working closely with senior stakeholders on strategy, you have not worked solely on identifying profiles.
• Mastery: You excel at using identifying & connecting with highly qualified executives & you know how to find the right balance between convincing & assessing a candidate.
• Market knowledge & international background: You can handle searches across multiple industries, countries, & job categories.
• Communication skills: You have an impactful presentation style, outstanding communication & interpersonal skills to best represent Qonto.
• Problem solver: Nothing can stop you!
• Languages: You speak English perfectly