As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Visa DPS focuses on building & deploying innovative Issuer Processing technologies to enable & secure Visa transactions around the globe. Our mission is to launch new, market-leading offerings that create tremendous value for Issuers & Emerging Payments Providers, delight consumer end users as well as meet clear areas of demand for payment & related services.
The Product Analyst will be accountable for successful, transformational change management & continuous process improvement while closely collaborating with our business partners & technology teams. The Product Analyst will work with the Product, Development, & Client Services to drive continued improvement of our product delivery process.
The Product Analyst will;
- Play a leadership role in operationalizing key process improvements by defining, planning, orchestrating, & delivering a given initiative
- Inspire & drive value from an active, collaborative community of stake holders within the DPS business
- Design & improve major business processes utilized by the DPS business with a focus on defining & driving a common methodology across all Product lines.
- Create visibility, transparency & simplicity in DPS Product practices, including feedback, training, & support of improvements
- Identify, align & prioritize internal & cross-functional operational improvements, based on business priorities
- Implement consistent, measurable, compliant, & repeatable processes
- Rigorously manages scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed on time, cost, & quality parameters.
- Will follow DPS Project Management practices to manage & report on process initiatives
- Will provide SME level support for Confluence & Jira including access, work flow design & management
- 2 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD, or PhD)
- 3 or more years of work experience or more than 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD)
- You know how to implement processes, tools, & metrics to deliver projects from inception to conclusion
- Experience with both waterfall & agile (SAFe) product development methodology preferred
- Experience & knowledge of Agile (Scrum) project methodology & practices
- Experience Atlassian products: Confluence & Jira
- You can tackle a project or process with a waterfall or agile mindset & can coach a team through either approach
- You bring a start-up mindset to your program management approach ... you see needs & fill them.
- You are an excellent problem-solver & critical-thinker with the ability to identify & remove barriers & enable teams to complete their objectives
- You are detail oriented & have a proven ability to manage multiple, cross-functional initiatives with overlapping timelines & deliverables
- You are a great listener & can communicate clearly with many types of people
- You put a premium on strong working relationships & know how to use diplomacy to get things done.
Location:Highlands Ranch. Relocation Assistance will not be offered.
Work Authorization:Authorization to work in Canada or the USis a precondition of employment for this position. Visa will not sponsor applicants for work visas in connection with this position.
Work Hours:Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours.
Travel:This position requires the incumbent to travel for work.Typical travel would be 5% to 10% of the time.
Physical Requirements:This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms.
EEO:Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.