BetterCloud is the leading SaaS Management Platform (SMP) that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
BetterCloud is headquartered in New York City with offices in San Francisco, CA & Atlanta, GA. The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
We are looking for a Technical Support Specialist who is excited to provide our rapidly growing customer base with exceptional support. You & your teammates will be interacting with customers via email, chat, & video calls. Youre a great match if you possess creative troubleshooting skills to offer & provide solutions to customers.
Qualifications | Required
- Creative thinker & strategic problem solver
- Enjoy engaging with both happy & unhappy customers
- Work effectively & efficiently both within a team & on your own
- Excited to play an integral role during our companys most rapid growth period
- Smart, hungry, & looking for real world experience starting your first day
Qualifications | Preferred
- Customer Support Experience
- G Suite & other SaaS/Cloud based applications administrative knowledge
- Experience with Zendesk, JIRA, Splunk, & Google App Engine
- IT/Systems Administration
- Become an expert in BetterCloud & other SaaS/Cloud based applications
- Prioritize, answer, & implement creative solutions for customers within our defined SLAs
- Complete the G Suite Administrator & other relevant Certification Exams
- Create, edit, & manage content for our extensive Knowledge Base
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive base salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.