Read something interesting online today? There's a good chance it reached you because of our technology.
Taboola is the world's leading content discovery platform, serving 360B recommendations to over 1B unique visitors each month on the web's most innovative publisher sites, including NBC, USA Today, The Weather Channel, Tribune & Fox Sports.
Taboola, the worlds largest content recommendation platform, is hiring a Media Sales Manager who will focus on top-tier brands & agencies to bring on new business. We offer uncapped commission & a product that gets results for clients, in a company that values empathy, passion, & intellectual curiosity.
In this job you will:
- Independently build a large pipeline of leads to drive RFPs & IOs
- Build relationships with brand & performance focused agency contacts & explain the power of Taboolas native, choice-based advertising platform
- Work with sales planning team to build & present proposals to your pipeline of new business prospects
- Manage a robust pipeline & accurately forecast new business closure rate & revenue booked
- Interact with the Account Management team to effectively manage client expectations, ensure successful campaign delivery & help set the expectation for future potential growth
What youll bring to the role:
- Experience selling digital media with a focus on performance, & a focus on new business
- Demonstrated experience consistently meeting or exceeding target goals, hunting for deals, navigating organizational hierarchies & engaging VP & C-level executives to close business
- Strong analytical skills to collect business intelligence by conversing with clients & monitoring/identifying trends in data & in generated reports
- Understanding of performance & branding campaigns
For reference, our office is located in the heart of downtown Los Angeles, near Pershing Square metro stop. Our building offers free parking.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.