Peloton's Membership team is responsible for:
- Ensuring a seamless, on-brand experience throughout the end-to-end Member journey
- Deploying tailored engagement & retention efforts to drive usage & minimize churn
- Providing personalized & elevated support for our Members whenever they need assistance
The Community Senior Manager reports to the VP of Community & will ensure that were developing engaging Member messaging across all Peloton channels. The ideal candidate for this role has prior experience for managing & handling communications on social media, has a collaborative mindset & is excited about continuous improvement of systems & processes to support our community of global Members.
- Work with the Marketing, Communications & Product teams to develop Member messaging for new campaigns, features, & product launches
- Write concise & engaging Member messaging across all Peloton owned channels
- Track trending topics & sentiment among our community & report out to the broader team
- Monitor, organize & report on Member feedback across all Peloton channels (social media, reviews, support, etc.) to help inform the company's strategic priorities
- Develop & execute Member-specific initiatives that align with the Peloton Pledge
- Develop engagement strategies & maintain a timely & collaborative content calendar for official online communities/groups
- Assist our field/research teams in developing Member communications & support data collection
- At least 5 years experience in social media or community management
- Active & engaged participant in social media
- Strong verbal, written & presentation skills to communicate effectively, & on-brand with Members, in-house stakeholders & partners
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to build relationships with cross functional stakeholders
- Highly organized, detail-oriented & able to manage/execute multiple ongoing projects
- Ability to identify & track relevant community KPIs
- BA/BS degree
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.