Rue Gilt Groupe 2019 Summer Internship Program
Rue Gilt Groupe is looking for bright, creative, & passionate students to join our Summer Internship program. This is an exciting opportunity to gain great professional experience, apply your relevant academics & grow professionally. And you can do it at a highly-recognized eCommerce leader in the heart of Bostons Fort Point District.
The 2019 Summer Internship program is a 10 week unpaid internship. The program is a full time summer commitment of 40 hours per week, open to rising college sophomores, juniors & seniors. You will work closely with talented Rue associates in our vibrant culture & will receive strong mentoring to accelerate your learning.
If this sounds like the opportunity for you, keep reading about the Editorial Intern position.
Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Work with Editors to pull inventory for Company Curated boutique curation.
- Monitor daily Company Curated boutique sales to help maximize the productivity of Editorial events.
- Trend research for trend reports by classification.
- Pop Culture research for upcoming events.
- Facilitate Getty images for upcoming Editorial boutique creative.
- Must be in process of obtaining Bachelors Degree (second or third year of college)
- Passion for fashion!
- Strong collaboration, communication & interpersonal skills
- Exceptional organizational skills including prioritizing, scheduling, time management
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Drive & Social Media
About Rue Gilt Groupe:
Rue Gilt Groupe is the premier off-price e-commerce portfolio company, connecting more than 20 million members with coveted designers at an exceptional value. Two complementary brands, Rue La La & Gilt, utilize world-class merchandising, technology & marketing to strategically support our brand partners & inspire members daily. Our approach to retail brings excitement to online shopping & the best-in-class experience that today's customers demand.
At RGG, we think true style is about more than what we sell. (Although we cant get enough of that either.) Our day-to-day style? Just as important. Whether were in our Boston, Kentucky, or New York office, we lead by example. We strive to be tenacious, empowering, passionate, collaborative, innovative, & kind. Every day.
We grab coffee & brainstorm new ways to delight our Members. Volunteer on- & off-hours together. And plan some serious birthday surprises for our coworkers, because nothing sparks creativity like a breakfast granola buffet or an afternoon slice of cake.
And this style of work? It inspires confidence in our Members & confidence in ourselves to think, create, innovate, & make our 9-to-5 more than what happens between weekends.
This Company is an equal opportunity employer, & selects individuals best matched for the job based upon job-related qualifications regardless of race, religion, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, age, ancestry, national origin, gender identity, genetic information, disability, pregnancy, veteran or military status or any other status or characteristic protected by law.