We are looking for a hard-working, reliable Accounts ReceivableClerk to join our team & help us manage accounts receivable by ensuringPluralsight receives payments for goods & services & recordingthose transactions accordingly. As an ARClerk, you will be directly involved insecuring revenue by verifying & posting receipts & resolving any discrepancies.
Who you're committed to being:
- A team player
- Self-motivated, Self-starter
- Accountable to complete work in an efficient & complete manner
- Detail oriented
- Focused on the bigger picture to understand normal tasks
- Continually looking for ways to streamline & improve processes.
What you'll own:
- Learn & use daily accounting & customer relationship systems
- Review & generate invoices to customers
- Review revenue recognition dates per invoices & accounting system to ensure accuracy
- Correspond regularly with sales reps regarding questions on invoices & customer requests
- Apply payments received to outstanding invoices
- Monitor & respond promptly to the constant inflow of e-mails to AR inbox & other communication channels
- Track unpaid invoices & follow up regularly with customers for payment; & coordinate with sales reps as needed
- Prepare AR Aging reports for weekly meetings with AR team, Corporate Controller & Director of Finance & Accounting
- Coordinate with customers & sales reps to send invoices & receive payments through EDI (electronic data interchange) as necessary
Experience you'll need:
- Bachelor's degree preferredin a related field such as Accounting or Finance
- Team player
Working at Pluralsight
Founded in 2004 & trusted by Fortune 500 companies, Pluralsight is the technology skills platform organizations & individuals in 150+ countries count on to create progress for the world.
Our platform helps technologists master their craft & take control of their careers. We empower businesses everywhere to build adaptable teams, speed up release cycles & become scalable, reliable & secure. We come to work every day knowing we're helping our customers build the skills that power innovation.
And we don't let fear, egos or drama distract us from our mission. Our mission to democratize technology skills is what drives us & our values are at the helm of how we work together. It's our commitment to practicing them day in, day out that enables our performance. We're adults, & we treat each other that way. We have the autonomy to do our jobs, transparency to eliminate office politics & trust each other to do the right thing. We thrive in an environment with creativity around every corner, challenges that keep us on our toes, & peers who inspire us to be the best we can be. We bring different viewpoints, backgrounds & experiences, & united by our mission, we are one.
Bring yourself. Pluralsight is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or veteran status.