fuboTV is the worlds only sports-focused live streaming TV service with top leagues & teams, plus popular shows, movies & news for the entire household. We have 100+ live TV channels, including the FOX, NBC, CBS, ABC & Disney broadcast catalogs, plus Showtime, AMCand thousands of on-demand titles! fuboTV can be accessed on multiple platforms, including Web, Android, iOS, tvOS, Fire TV, Android TV, Roku, XBox, smart TV's & Chromecast.
Were rapidly growing in employees, subscribers & our content offerings. Which means we need your help taking us to the next level.
fuboTV is committed to excellence through diversity, which involves attracting talented people from diverse backgrounds & traditions. We encourage everyone to apply.
About the Role:
fuboTV is looking for exceptional iOS Engineers with a passion for crafting simple systems that solve complex problems.
As a Senior Software Engineer on our iOS Team, you will work with our top-notch Design & Product teams to build smooth, native experiences using modern methodologies & frameworks.
We are looking for Senior Software Engineers who care about code quality, uptime, performance, continuous integration & deployment, SOLID design principles, test-driven development, & agile (with a lowercase a) methodologies.
Our iOS tech stack:
- Swift codebase
- Swift Package Manager, SwiftUI, Combine
- CI using fastlane running unit/integration tests automatically deploying to Testflight
fuboTV Senior Software Engineers have the following responsibilities:
- Architect, design, develop, test, maintain & improve software systems
- Collaborate with other engineers & members of the fuboTV team to determine priorities & best practices, & refine functional requirements
All fuboTV iOS Senior Software Engineers must:
- Have experience in delivering working software, preferably mobile applications
- Write clean, well-tested code
- Have a strong knowledge of iOS SDK, different versions of iOS, & Auto Layout with size classes
- Advanced knowledge of Swift. Functional programming knowledge preferred.
- Able to work on your own & move forward with minimal requirements
- Solid MVC foundation & strong skills with MVVM or similar
- Able to guide junior engineers through tough problems
- Strong debugging & performance testing experience
- Familiar with HLS & AVFoundation
- Be familiar with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to backend services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, & best practices
The ideal candidate will also:
- Enjoy working in a fast-moving startup environment in which individual contributors are trusted & depended upon to set technical direction
- Believe that work-life balance is a characteristic of highly functioning engineering teams
- Enjoy learning new things & sharing knowledge with coworkers
- Take the initiative in identifying & removing roadblocks
- Be a pleasure to work with in a professional environment
- Be comfortable giving & receiving honest feedback
- Be unafraid of failure
- Enjoy disrupting the status quo
Perks & Benefits:
- fuboTV provides a highly competitive compensation based on experience & market standards.
- Robust benefit package including stock options, Health/Dental/Vision coverage sponsored up to 100% for employees, 401k, Life Insurance, & commuter benefits
- Free Premium fuboTV Account
- Health & Wellness initiatives including discounts on Gym Memberships.
- Unlimited PTO days & regular company-wide activities.
- fuboTV's main Headquarters are located in Midtown Manhattan.
- fuboTV is an e-verified company