As our marketplace continues to expand, we are seeking ambitious, hard-working, smart, tech-savvy applicants with superior written & verbal communication skills to support this growth & to provide a winning customer service experience. Our Denver-based Concierge Support Specialist are tasked with assisting consumers, Trade clients, & dealers with a variety of questions & concerns in an efficient & timely manner, via email & phone. The team is continually making improvements & taking on new projects, & were looking for self-starters who will help us to tackle these challenges & stay on top of the competition.
As 1stDibs newest Concierge Support Specialist, you will provide a seamless purchasing experience, ensuring all details of an order are executed with the highest level of service. We are looking for a highly motivated, organized & resourceful individual to join our team!
What youll do
- Provide excellent customer & technical support via phone & email
- Resolve customer issues using critical-thinking & customer support skills
- Maintain a calm & positive demeanor with all customers, colleagues, internal & external contacts
- Multitask & utilize multiple systems concurrently to efficiently gather customer & order information & respond to inquiries
- Support Sales & Account Managers with all aspects of their customer & dealer relationships.
- Communicate procedures, policies & effectively manage expectations
- Collaborate on a daily basis with team management & colleagues from other groups in the org (Account Management, Sales, Logistics, Finance, etc.)
What you'll bring
- 1 - 3 years of experience in a fast-paced customer service, account management, or e-commerce environmentOutstanding communication skills, both verbal & written, with the ability to convey information in a clear & concise manner
- Problem-solving skills with attention to detail & the ability to identify & anticipate customer issues by asking probing questions
- Able to patiently handle escalated clients in a calm manner & diffuse challenging situations
- Strong time management skills & the ability to prioritize
- Collaborative team player who is willing to take initiative to help create beautiful experiencing by finding resolutions to complex problems
- Always thinking about the department/company goals & always willing to step up & help out
- Experience with SalesForce and/or other CRM systems
- Luxury goods experience a strong plus
- Bi-lingual in French, Spanish or Italian is a plus but not required
1stDibs is the worlds largest online luxury marketplace for rare & desirable objects. It has become the go-to source for the world's leading interior designers & consumers to find antiques, furniture, jewelry, vintage fashion & fine art.
Backed by Benchmark Capital, Insight Venture Partners, Index Ventures, Spark Capital & Alibaba, 1stDibs is a unique blend of expert curators & seasoned Internet executives from companies including eBay, Gilt, Google, FreshDirect, Mlb.com, Shutterfly, & Twitter.
1stDibs is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & we are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
1stDibs is actively hiring and, in response to COVID-19, conducting all interviews & onboarding virtually. Any new or current team members will be temporarily working remotely until our offices reopen, at which point all employees are expected & required to return physically to the Denver office.
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the hiring team following submission of your application.