At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for an analytical, data-driven, hands-on problem solver to optimize the design of our supply chain network & meet immediate to long term strategic objectives of HelloFresh. This role is highly visible & collaborative with a range of stakeholders throughout the company.
- Become a subject matter expert in all aspects of HelloFreshs distribution & shipping network
- Partner with carriers & internal stakeholders to identify opportunities to improve the reliability & reduce the cost of our network
- Evaluate tradeoffs among supply chain components (quality, cost, time in transit, flexibility, capacity) within the limits of relevant constraints & operational considerations
- Perform in-depth analysis on complex supply chain data sets & communicate recommendations to senior leadership
- Select, evaluate & implement the tools necessary to build a scalable end-to-end supply chain network model
- Work cross functionally to collect, validate & update inputs, & to coordinate implementation activities following model output recommendations
- Data-driven you can organize, explore, & synthesize unstructured data into actionable insights to better inform operational decision-making.
- A critical thinker you use logic to identify opportunities, evaluate alternatives, & synthesize & present critical information to solve complex problems.
- Detail-oriented you possess strong organizational skills & consistently demonstrate a methodical approach to all your work.
- Agile you thrive in fast-paced & dynamic environments & are comfortable working autonomously.
- Collaborative - you enjoy working cross functionally with various teams to gather key inputs & are able to work well with diverse opinions.
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable desire to understand how things work, why they work the way they do, & to consistently challenge the status quo.
- An excellent communicator able to communicate at all levels with clarity, poise, maturity & precision both written & verbal.
- Dedicated to providing the best possible experience for the HelloFresh customer.
- 5+ years experience delivering analytical solutions to complex problems
- Experience in Supply Chain Network Design
- In depth knowledge of supply chain principles with emphasis in transportation optimization, & fulfilment capacity planning
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Data Science, Computer Science, Information Systems, Accounting, or other relevant area of study
- Masters degree in a quantitative field or MBA preferred
- Proficient with Tableau & SQL, & Python a significant plus
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office (Excel) & Google Suite
- Ability to work with multiple database systems & provide intelligence-driven conclusions
- Excellent problem solving & critical thinking skills
- Robust project management skills
- Strong communication, both verbal & written as you will be required to convey updates on issues, operational status & business drivers during daily/weekly & leadership reviews
Boulder salary range - 120-130k