Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
At Twilio, we believe that every industry is turning digital & that software developers matter more than ever! We believe in the power of developers to build memorable customer experiences & we offer a platform to help them do that. Twilio is seeking a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Developer Experience to tell our story to these developers in collaboration with our Developer Relations team. Reporting to the Senior Director of Product Marketing for Platform, this position is essential in supporting Twilios future growth aspirations.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a proven track record in product marketing. They also have:
- 5+ years experience in product marketing, technical marketing, developer relations or communities, or product management.
- Strong quantitative ability, & excellent written & oral communication skills.
- Comfort in a high-growth enterprise software environment
- You are a person who loves to write & can write across a broad spectrumfrom plans, to sales copy, to white papers, to blog posts.
- You can influence without authority to deliver results across your developer focus areas.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience required.
As a Sr. Product Marketing Manager, Developer Experience you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- BE AN OWNER: Identify & segment target developers, their problematic points & needs through qualitative & quantitative research, & solutions to meet those needs. Develop product positioning, value propositions, & key messaging to be used in product development & marketing campaigns throughout the developer journey.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Work closely with product managers, engineers, developer marketing, & the entire developer platform team to drive the go-to-market plan & post-launch marketing programs. Also collaborate with brand, marketing campaigns, field marketing, & demand gen to develop marketing creatives.
- DRAW THE OWL: There is no guide book, you will need to figure out the best path to reach & appeal to developers.
The Product Marketing team at Twilio is responsible for defining the next chapter of customer engagement through world-class messaging & positioning, storytelling & customer insights. The Product Marketing team plays an integral role in talking to & listening to customers, to understand their delights, needs & frustrations; & using that to advise the product narrative.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly outstanding; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, innovation, & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
This position will be based in our San Francisco, CA, New York, NY office or remote in the US. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers all over the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power fast paced demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Additionally, this role is eligible to participate in Twilio's equity plan.
An overview of Twilios benefits offered is listed below:
Twilio is committed to delivering a comprehensive benefits program that provides support needed for you & your loved ones. Its likely that you dont think about benefits every day; however, they are an important component of your total compensation, & we want you to understand the options available to you so that you can make the most of your benefit dollars. At the time of this posting, this role is eligible to participate in the following benefits, which Twilio reserves the right to modify at any time for any reason in accordance with applicable law:
Healthcare Insurance & Leave
- Prescription Drug
- Flexible Spending & Health Savings Accounts
- Leave programs for all of lifes moments: maternity, parental/bonding, as well medical leave to care for yourself or a loved one
- Short & Long Term Disability Insurance
- Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan with a match
Reimbursement Programs & Stipends
- $65 per month work-from-home stipend
- Up to $50 per month for wellness expenses & activities
- Up to $30 per month to use towards books/eBooks