Vimeos Director of Account Management will be responsible for customer retention & growth within the Vimeo enterprise business unit (OTT, Vimeo Enterprise & Livestream). In this quota carrying role, they will lead a growing team of Account Managers ranging from entry to senior levels of experience. They will also be responsible for creating strategies around retention & upsell, as well as directing the day to day activity of the team. The Director of Account Management should have strong interpersonal skills & a desire to help customers achieve their business goals & be a strong developer of talent. The ideal candidate is highly driven, aggressive, passionate & has relevant industry knowledge & domain expertise.
What youll do:
- Exceed Annual Recurring Revenue (ARR) retention & growth targets by managing a team of Account Managers
- Recruit, hire, train, develop & retain a high-performing team
- Work directly with leading brands & media companies to help them solve their online video needs
- Maintain CRM data & pipeline within Salesforce.com
- Develop best practices for customer retention & growth strategy from onboarding through renewal process
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 10+ years of experience in account management
- 5+ years of experience in people management
- Knowledge of various online video, Live, OTT, advertising, payment, analytics, & other video technology companies
- Strong verbal & written communication, time management, organization & presentation skills
- Demonstrated strength as a collaborator & an ability to thrive in fluid, fast-paced, dynamic, & scaling environments
- Sense of urgency & a believer in accountability. Motivated, results-driven, a self-starter
- Strong foundation in sales built through sales training & practical experience
- Passion for Vimeo & our creator community
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.