Bonobos islooking for an Order Management Specialist to help with the creation, management & maintenance of purchase orders, style creation & sizing.
At Bonobos, were redefining how customers browse & discover their fit in apparel. As the largest digitally native apparel company in the US, we are poised to make groundbreaking advances in how customers shop. Bonobos is uniquely positioned to delight customers via multiple channels; through our website, the Guideshop locations as well as our multiple wholesale accounts. We're inventing the future of retail & our customers are fanatical about our clothes & the brand.
Reporting to our Production team, you will partner cross-functionally with all things order & product related. You will liaise across the merchandising, planning, design, & production businesses to ensure that all steps are taken related to style creation & purchase order maintenance.
What you'll do...
- Create, issue & manage all purchase orders (POs) across our web, Guideshop locations & wholesale businesses
- Oversee & ensure that all calendar deadlines are met as it relates to color, size breaks & UPC
- Manage cost sheets data entry across all systems
- Reconcile systems against the linelist for data accuracy
- Manage & guarantee accuracy of all changes made to POs & across all systems
- Work with production to distribute weekly Purchase Order Change Notices & ensure theyre completed in a timely manner
- Work with our Merchandising team to ensure that styles are created in-line with company deadlines
- Communicate with vendors on all matters PO related
- Have a familiarity with excel & have had experience working in retail systems
- Have a love for data entry & accuracy, more than anything!
- Are a self-starter, solution oriented, & results focused
- Have strong communication & interpersonal skills
- Have ability to multi-task in deadline driven environment
- Have a core competency for independently managing your work-flow calendar
- Are excited to work collaboratively with team members to achieve team initiatives
- Convey a can-do, positive attitude towards tackling problems & taking on new initiatives as they arise
- Have the willingness to roll up your sleeves & do whats necessary
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance (say hello to unlimited vacation days!)
- Back up our talk with a competitive compensation & benefits package, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun & awesome co-workers that feel like family
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy often over experience
- Are located in the Flatiron District in the heart of Manhattan
- Have a passion for delivering a superior experience to our customers, clients, vendors & one another
- Are excited to hear from you