Peloton's Quality Engineering team is looking for an experienced, well-rounded Quality Assurance Engineer to work on our award-winning Peloton products. In this role, you will directly take responsibility for the quality of the product & work closely with Software/Hardware developers, Product Management, Field Quality Engineers, & help teams cultivate a quality mindset, coach, & advocate for quality while assisting teams with software testing practices.
- Understand the product/feature in development, roadmap, launch plans, etc to prepare test strategies.
- Plan & execute tests with International markets (different languages, localization config changes, etc) & rapid expansion to other locales in mind.
- Beta test coordination with testers in local markets, & with the internal stakeholders. This may involve traveling to the beta testers' location to swap or replace units/parts.
- Perform health checks by building dashboards to establish, measure, & report KPIs.
- Understand metrics (users, usage, network data, features used, etc) & strategize tests appropriately.
- Perform root cause analysis (including field failures) where ever required & suggest workarounds if possible.
- Present test strategies to stakeholders
- Analyze test data, prepare test reports, summarize information, & present the test results to the relevant audiences.
- Work in tandem with test engineers in various locations to ensure high-quality features are consistently delivered.
- Identify user journeys that need to be automated & communicate with the automation teams.
- Create playbooks for efficient execution of processes.
- Best practices for future referencing & creating a knowledge base.
- Help mentor & coach engineers about the best practices in software engineering.
- Partake in the onboarding of team members.
- 3+ years of experience in software Quality Assurance. Experience must include products with hardware & software integrations, & mobile app testing.
- Experience with defining a test strategy for an entire product/feature.
- Experience testing Android systems, & Apps built with Android.
- Experience working with GIT & CI environments.
- Ability to accomplish complex engineering tasks independently.
- Experience working with cross-functional scrum teams & be an excellent team player.
- Good communication skills with teams & team members in varying time zones.
- Exceptional test aptitude & expertise in formal & informal testing techniques as well as quality reporting.
- Experience testing Android IoT devices
- Experience testing video streaming apps on mobile, & TV platforms.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.