Curious about what its like to work at the worlds number 1 discovery platform as a Publisher Account Manager? Were glad you asked!
What is the key purpose of an Account Manager?
Taboola is looking for a dedicated, data-driven Account Manager with a passion for digital media to optimize revenue & serve as a valuable resource/point of contact on. As an Account Manager, Innovation working on the Publisher Account Management team in the NYC office you will work with mid & top-tier publishers to help implement & launch Taboola content recommendations widget on their site, track post-launch performance, & provide strategic direction for new opportunities to grow revenue. The Account Manager will largely focus on optimizing existing relationships by upselling new initiatives to publishers & improving the metrics on their site.
What skills & qualifications do I need?
For this role it is essential that you:
- BA/BS required
- 3 years of client-facing experience in the digital media/online publisher space
- Team player with the confidence to take the lead & guide other employees when necessary
- Makes evident good technical understanding & can pick up new tools quickly.
- Experience working effectively with cross functional teams & all levels of management
- Project management abilities, with experience completing projects with minimal direction with high attention to detail. You are able to prioritize your work, focus on impact & take initiatives. Ability to manage complex work streams while maintaining strict attention to detail
- Demonstrated analytical thinking & data analysis that resulted in delivering actionable insights/recommendations.
- Advanced Excel skills, experience with analyzing datasets & delivering actionable insights
- A solid understanding of web technologies & the digital media revenue ecosystem, including web advertising measurements & analytics
- Outstanding relationship management & customer service skills to go above & beyond for your clients.
- Highly motivated, proactive, dedicated & creative in order to pull all necessary resources for the client High attention to detail, organized with strong communication skills
- Experience with CRM software & MS Excel (or Google Sheets)
What will I be doing on a day-to day today basis?
As an account manager, you will:
- Manage & grow relationships with mid-tier publisher clients & strategic partners.
- Assist Sr. Account Manager's with their ongoing projects & existing initiatives
- Help growing relationships with push publishers, manage non-traditional Taboola clients including utility app
- Understand the company's strategic objectives & map Taboola platform capabilities to the needs of the organization
- Develop relationships at all levels across the organization
- Understand client Strategic Objectives & KPIs in order to be able to intelligently identify opportunities & effectively upsell & grow the partnership
- Along with the SR AMs, lead internal projects & initiatives with a focus on improving the existing integrations/implementations & simplifying processes throughout the innovation team.
- Monitor & analyze metrics & proactively take initiative to improve results
- Understand Taboola's platform capabilities & the value proposition to the Publisher based on the specific capability & user role.
- Become a trusted advisor & single point of contact to the client
- Work closely with internal Taboola teams as the liaison for all business & technical issues & opportunities
- Be a field advocate & communicate / advocate client needs to the Product, Algo, R&D, & Product Marketing teams.
- Manage the preparation & presentation of performance reports & market insights to partners to further support growth opportunities & recommendations.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with Taboola platform & services.
- Up to 25% travel will be required.
- If you ask our employees what they love about Taboola they will tell you that here they are able to discover their best professional self, explore where they can grow to, & learn from & together with smart & talented people.
- We work with some of the biggest names in the business. Our clients include Business Insider, NBC, Wells Fargo, Adidas, & more.
- Taboola NYC offers generous health, medical & dental coverage, 401k matching, a fully-stocked kitchen, & various gym partnerships.
Sounds good, how do I apply?
Its easy, submit your CV by clicking the Apply button below.
Taboola is an equal opportunity employer & we value diversity in all forms. We are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees & believe such an environment is critical for success. Employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.