At WorkFusion, we're building software products that are changing the world & transforming the workplace, for the better. Our technology automates data intensive repetitive work so people can be freed from the mundane to pursue the meaningful, while companies can grow further & customers can be served faster & better.
WorkFusion is widely recognized as the world leader in intelligent process automation with its Intelligent Automation Cloud which combines RPA, machine learning & work analytics in one unrivaled platform that is easy to deploy & unlimited to scale. We compete in the fastest growing segment in software & are growing at record pace with customers spanning the globe. Our headquarters are in New York City (on Wall Street) with operations all over the world.
Our teams are dedicated to building & marketing AI-powered software for all business types, ranging from high growth startups to large enterprises with particular focus on banking, insurance, healthcare, retail, consumer products, energy, high-tech & transportation.
WorkFusion is seeking a Machine Learning engineer with hands-on experience developing & productionizing ML algorithms & tools. As apart of our Machine Learning team, MLE will focus on improving, debugging, refactoring, & testing our ML library. This individual will own a functional area with ability to break large requests down into sub-tasks, giving high-level status updates. Day to day activities will also include writing test plans, reviewing code changes & helping mentor new hires.
* Design machine learning solutions
* Integrate RPA & Machine Learning solutions into client's pipeline
* Deliver end to end machine learning solutions
* Study & transform data science prototypes
* Develop machine learning applications according to requirements
* Run machine learning tests & experiments
* Perform statistical analysis & fine-tuning using test results
* Train & retrain systems when necessary
* 5-8 years of production Java/JEE experience
* Solid understanding of Java design patterns & OOP
* Strong working knowledge of Databases & SQL
* Good understanding of RESTful web services
* Ability to write robust code in Java & Python
* Deep knowledge of math, probability, statistics & algorithms
* Familiarity with machine learning frameworks (like Keras or PyTorch) & libraries (like scikit-learn)
* Proficient DevOps Skills & mind-set
* Hands on Maven, Git, Jenkins, Postman, linux bash
* Be ready to be onboarded & work on client side
* Experience working in an Agile environment
* Excellent communication skills
* Ability to work in a team
* Attention to detail
* Outstanding analytical & problem-solving skills