Lets build a global theater community, together.
We launched in New York City, December 2013, & have quickly grown to a team of 90+ full-time employees. Were seeking highly motivated team members to join us in disrupting an old supply chain model & expand the theatergoing audience.
Operating in the worlds most iconic theater markets, we secure the best discounted & full price tickets available for the most sought-after shows in New York, London, Toronto, the San Francisco Bay Area, Los Angeles, Seattle, Philadelphia, Connecticut, Boston, Washington D.C. Chicago, Dallas, Houston & Melbourne, Australia.
TodayTix is dedicated to diversity & inclusion on our team & is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion.
We want people of all backgrounds to see themselves represented & included in our work, so we actively seek to diversify our team & bring more voices to the table. This includes people of all abilities/disabilities. All applicants are welcome & we'll provide any accommodations needed to interview or do one's work to the fullest ability.
As an Operations Associate you will report to the Associate Director of Operations & work on the front lines with our 1,200+ theatre & venue partners to support inventory management from online allocations & purchasing processes. Youll also interact with our guests by assisting them with ticketing inquiries, service issues, & a base level of technical support via phone, email & chat correspondence.
What you'll be doing:
- Maintain current inventories through our proprietary inventory management system
- Develop organizational methods to sustain & increase in ticket volume
- Facilitate the execution of the TodayTix Lottery/Rush ticket programs
- Correspond with external partners regarding sales reporting & inventory allocation
- Managing remote ticketing agents (scheduling, payroll, recruitment)
- Complete nightly checklists to ensure accuracy for next day ticket distribution
- Field guest inquiries via phone, email, & chat
- Represent the TodayTix brand in a professional, courteous manner
- Meet predetermined KPI targets to ensure accuracy & efficiency
- Available to work 3PM 11:30PM, four (4) days/week (including 1+ weekend day & holidays), for a total of 29 hrs/week
- Previous Box office, ticketing, or theatre administration background
- Previous management & customer service experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite & Google Suite
- Excellent oral & written communication skills
- Highly organized & attentive to detail
- Proficiency with Service Cloud by SalesForce is a plus
- Thrive in an entrepreneurial, high-growth environment