Company Description|Job Description
Have you ever worked for a company that actually wanted you to bring your whole self to work every single day?
Tradeshift is a unicorn in the fintech industry. We are disrupting a typically stagnant environment by connecting companies of all sizes & providing them with the platform & network needed to create value from old processes like procurement, invoicing, payments, & workflow. We recognize that business is both messy & social - two revelations that have driven the development of Tradeshift, a platform for all your business interactions.
Professional Services (ProServ) is a customer facing & focused organization dealing with customers & their Source to Pay (S2P) challenges everyday. ProServ's mission is to become a world-class embedded services company in terms of customer satisfaction, on-time delivery, operating margin, & employee satisfaction.
ProServ's main objectives are to deliver projects successfully with agreed scope & project implementation timelines; create impact & value for our customers while understanding that stakeholder satisfaction is the ultimate success criterion. Proserv supports
Tradeshift growth & scale by providing help to scope, architect & structure customer engagements. We are a team that shows leadership internally as well as externally & has a collaborative spirit with dedication & fun!
- Own & take our Resource Management practice to the next level
- Build & own PMO Education / Onboarding practice.
- Developing & Maintaining best practices & process, including our Methodology Shiftology
- Contributing with Professional Services Maturity Assessments (e.g. TSIA)
- Updating internal Documentation in Confluence
- Creating & maintaining reporting, both for Professional Services teams & Customer Value extended teams & Upper management.
- Supporting Partner Enablement Practice
- Lead other related Internal Strategic Projects within the PMO
What a day is like:
As a talented Program Manager, you will be critical in bringing our new ProServ PMO organization to the next level. Every decision you make, every day, will have a material impact on the way our projects are implemented. You'll work alongside Engagement & Project Managers & Regional Leaders, to help them thrive delivering value to our beloved Customers.
You're perfect for this role if you:
- 3-5 years Project Management Experience with Professional Services / Computer Software experience being preferred
- Orientation towards People & Processes
- Understanding of Professional Services organizations & resource allocation
- Driven to make stakeholders successful, regardless of challenges or obstacles
- Thrives in complex, challenging & sometimes stressful situations
- Demonstrated creative problemsolving abilities
- Demonstrated ability to learn new tools, technologies & business requirements
- Optimally, but not necessarily, you have a Bachelor or Master's degree in Business Success, Seller Success).
Our office in Copenhagen has a palpable excitement that stems from the constant change that keeps everyone on their toes. Each employee has a voice, & their hard work pays off. No good work goes unnoticed.
Our culture began day one when three Danes poured their brains, heart, & guts into creating a platform that could connect every business in the world. We expect each employee to approach their work with the same amount of pride & passion. One day you might find us having a ping pong matchin the middle of the work day, & then you'll find us handing off projects to colleagues in different time zones so we can continue progress around the clock.
TradeShifters come from various backgrounds & nations, & we all thrive off challenging the status quo. We take pride in nurturing employee happiness, encouraging personal development, & welcoming teammates from all walks of life.
We value diversity & we do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Why you might like working here:
- You love autonomy & the freedom to get your work done how you want
- You like sharing your opinions & feeling like they matter
- You want to work for a company that requires you to bring your whole self to work every day: brains, heart, & guts.
- Ambitious international startup
- Career & professional development opportunities
- Large office that provides caters to many different work-environment preferences
- Flexible work hours
- Mobile phone plan & at home internet
- Lunch & snacks daily with drinks
- A competitive compensation package & equity
- In-house activities like yoga
- Opportunity to join many fun, varied company events like happy hours, hackathons, family holiday parties, & many more.