CLEARs mission is to strengthen security & create frictionless experiences for consumers. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics - your fingerprints, eyes, & face - we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 60+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, we're working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 4+ million members across the country.
Were seeking a Business Continuity Manager who takes a broad & deep perspective to problem-solving & excels at influencing business decisions with cross functional teams at all levels of an organization. Reporting into our CISO, you will play an integral role in devising, launching, & nurturing CLEARs Business Continuity function & roadmap.
What you will do:
- Launch the business continuity function at CLEAR, including developing a strategy from incubation to execution
- Design, & implement the functions life-cycle activities, including cadenced business impact assessments, business continuity plan development, tests & exercises, & training & awareness initiatives
- Facilitate interdependency mapping & stress testing of key processes/products & payment systems
- Educate & liaise with key stakeholders on BCM & integrate seamlessly into existing workflows
- Support periodic or ad hoc compliance reviews with mandated regulatory & privacy requirements for CLEARs security program
- Define & monitor metrics & control plans to track business continuity KPIs
- Conduct plan development, training, & exercise workshops with business units to raise business continuity awareness & preparedness for crisis or business disruptive events
- Benchmark industry best practices & drive continuous improvement for the BC Program
- Support coordination of third-party due diligence activities
- Support incident/crisis management activities & response as required
Who you are:
- 5+ years of demonstrated & proven work experience within Business Continuity, ideally as driving BCM build outs
- Experience working in highly matrixed environments
- Outstanding communicator & writer; experience with drafting project plans across multiple stakeholders, holding teams accountable to their deliverables, & producing final reports.
- Finely tuned ability to risk rank multiple high priority items & advocate successfully for various teams.
- DRII Certified Business Continuity Professional, CBCP, Master Certified Business Continuity Professional (MBCP), or other relevant certifications in Business Continuity a plus
- Experience with SaaS & cloud environments, specifically AWS & Salesforce, a plus