We are Airtime, the worlds first social platform that gives friends the power to experience content together in real time. The only place where you can face-to-face video chat with your people while simultaneously interacting with content from across the web.
Like many of us, we are tired of traditional social networking apps that arent designed to allow us to sync up & be present together in the moment. Frankly, we are tired of mindlessly scrolling through feeds, leaving comments that go unanswered, & having to hack our way around actually staying in contact with those we care about most (i.e. Finstas). Instead, we believe that real time interactions are more fulfilling as they allow us to connect with the people we care about in a more significant way.
We are building the social platform for the generations to come & charting the course as a company that is bringing real time human interactions to the forefront.
Our company was founded by Sean Parker & is backed by Accel, Andreessen Horowitz, Founders Fund, Google Ventures, Kleiner Perkins, & a host of other incredible partners. We have a world-class team of brainiacs in Palo Alto & Brooklyn who craft the amazing real-time technology & experience that Airtime is built on. We're well-funded, running at full sprint, & always looking for extraordinary people who want to help us build a new way to use the Internettogether.
Airtime is looking for an innovative, thoughtful & experienced Creative Director to enhance Airtimes position in the social space by driving brand differentiation through unique & best-in-class creative. You will own Airtimes storytelling through management of a unified visual & verbal identity across all consumer touchpoints.
The ideal candidate has proven experience in the digital landscape with examples of integrated 360 marketing campaigns for a consumer product, including OOH. A perfect fit would be a creative who has experience working within an agency as an art director or above with equal experience developing teams. They will have a passion for iteration & pushing creative to be as impactful for consumers as possible. This role reports into the VP of Marketing & will be New York City based.
Day to day responsibilities will range from meeting with partners & stakeholders to understand their needs & requirements to working with the creative team to define, execute, & refine a creative vision. This is a hands on role which would require the need for individual creative development from time to time.
- Lead & evolve the Airtime brand creative through a hands-on approach that inspires & advocates for creative excellence.
- Translate marketing objectives into clear creative strategies.
- Manage the creative process from concept to completion
- Maintain brand consistency throughout all our marketing projects
- Grow, mentor, & lead a team of creatives, building processes to effectively deliver quality creative across all channels & initiatives in a high paced environment
- Work directly with brand, performance & digital channel marketing to understand their needs, & then translate them into direction that the team can successfully execute
- Guide agencies, partners & company stakeholders on large scale integrated marketing campaigns & strategic initiatives
- Translate complex ideas into beautiful visual executions that make them easier to understand
- Proven work experience as a Creative Director, Art Director or similar role, 3+ within an agency environment
- Expert with image editing / design software, like Photoshop, InDesign, Adobe Illustrator & Sketch
- Creator of a strong & dynamic portfolio that showcases a wide array of integrated experience with both above-the-line & below-the-line initiatives
- Able to effectively partner with various key stakeholders & manage multiple projects at once.
- Excited by & thrives in a fast-paced, ever-evolving startup environment.
- Curious & resourceful with a natural ability to solve problems & seek new information.
- Accessible to all team members & eager to solicit feedback.
- Work with a "no task is too small" attitude.
- Good vibes. Airtime is a supportive ego-free zone.