You will be a Business Development Representative (BDR) on the sales development team & play a critical role to develop sales pipeline. In addition to base salary & commission, there are additional monthly & quarterly incentives to support pipeline growth. The SDR position is great for individuals who want to develop their sales skill-set. You will be collaborating closely with Convercent Account Executives (AEs) & Marketing. This role is vital to Convercents aggressive growth goals, so your creative, competitive & fun nature will be embraced!
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Make calls each day to book meetings for Enterprise Sales
- Achieve monthly targets for pipeline generated & completed meetings
- Manage your territory efficiently & effectively to achieve your monthly targets: build contact lists, use HubSpot Sales Pro, develop phone conversation skills, understand your audience, position value, & write engaging emails
- Prepare effectively for your daily calls to support greater success
- Data mine new contacts using LinkedIn Sales Navigator, DiscoverOrg, ZoomInfo & web search
- Add new contacts into Salesforce
- Collaborate with sales team to build strategy & maximize productivity & pipeline creation in your territory
- Work closely with Marketing to support your calling efforts, by leveraging campaign leads, campaign messaging, & cold call lists to improve your productivity
- Contribute to a positive team environment
- 1+ year of relevant experience required
- Strong communication skills
- Very comfortable on the phone
- A self-starter with excellent follow-through
- Stamina to thrive in a demanding environment
- Ability to identify & converse with business executives
- Some sales experience preferred
Robust. Agile. Collaborative. And you should see our software. Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standard--and expectations--for how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.