About the Role
SevenRooms is transforming hospitality. We help restaurant, hotel, nightclub & entertainment operators create & cultivate direct & person relationships with their guests. Our front of house, marketing & guest engagement platform boosts revenue & enables personalized service & marketing.
Focused on driving incremental reservations & revenue to our restaurant clients, The Restaurant Marketing Manager is a new role that will drive the creation, execution & measurement of marketing campaigns for our roster of clients.
This role will work cross-functionally with stakeholders from marketing, customer success while taking full advantage of the SevenRooms platform to drive business results for our restaurant clients.
The right candidate brings a mix of creativity, project management & accountability & is excited about the opportunity to help shape & define the direction of this new function. This is a client-facing role. Title & compensation are commensurate with experience.
This is a full-time position & will report to the SVP, Marketing.
What You'll Do
- Take a consultative approach to working directly with restaurant clients to develop & execute integrated marketing campaigns including email campaigns, paid social, google ads, direct mail & more
- Present marketing campaigns & results to clients
- Track & report on KPIs to ensure marketing plans are delivering as expected
- Work closely with internal product, marketing & customer success teams to ensure we have the right internal resources to support our clients marketing needs
- Be a tireless advocate for our clients success internally & externally
- Work with clients & third parties to ensure the proper creation of creative assets & campaign execution, including creative designers, web developers, PR agencies & more
- Ensure that clients extract maximum value from their investments in SevenRooms & fully leverage our entire set of capabilities
Who You Are
The right candidate will be committed to being a SevenRooms product expert & a restaurant industry marketing expert & will bring with them the following:
- BA or BS degree, or relevant experience
- 3 5 years experience in experience in client services, account management and/or digital marketing
- Experience in current & innovative customer acquisition & retention methods across multiple channels (email, SEM/SEO, display, paid social, special events), including the creation, execution & measurement of campaigns
- Proactive & energetic attitude with the desire to be a key player on a results-oriented team
- Previous experience in an agency environment is a plus
- Experience with key marketing platforms including marketing automation, social media, advertising platforms & Google products including GA, Google Ads & Google Optimize
- Excellent verbal & written skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment with multiple projects & priorities
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Collaborative, team player with the ability to also drive things forward independently
What We Offer
- Competitive salaries & flexible work life balance
- Equity share in a growing business
- Unlimited Vacation. We trust you to take the time you need to be your most productive self.
- A full slate of benefits coverage including: medical, dental, vision, & pre-tax commuter benefits, gym reimbursements, & unique memberships through One Medical & Perkspot
- 401k plan
- A fun, vibrant office environment in Chelsea with a smart & passionate team doing incredible things to disrupt the hospitality tech space. Plus we're dog-friendly (woof!).
We believe that when insight & instinct combine, people & businesses thrive.
At SevenRooms, we're on a mission to help hospitality operators own direct relationships with their guests, building stronger businesses through personalized service & marketing. Our clients are some of the largest, most reputable restaurant, nightlife, hotel & concierge brands in the world. We provide these companies with mission-critical tools to run their business & manage millions of visits at their properties.
A career at SevenRooms means you'll be working alongside incredibly talented professionals with a passion for hospitality. We believe deeply in the power of meaningful connections, & it shows in the products we build & the people we hire.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or veteran status.