Peloton is looking for a Data Analyst, Planning to support our Supply Chain Planning team. You will be responsible for building, maintaining complex data sets, improve data integrity to allow key stakeholders to make effective downstream decisions. The role will work cross functionally with IT, Business Intelligence, Planning, & Supply Chain Operations to identify, & align data across different systems/platforms. The ideal candidate possesses a wide array of analytical skillsets with a focus on data connection & data governance. He/she needs to have a natural obsession with synchronization, data accuracy & accustomed to problem solving in a fast paced, highly variable environment.
- Own the accuracy & timeliness of supply chain planning data (including variable inputs & master data) to various systems/platforms as defined by business requirements
- Conceptualize & build centralized tools (including dashboards) that the Global Operations team can use to extract data/insights for daily business management in an automated manner
- Write scripts & build tools to extract, clean & transform operations related data
- Compile & reconcile data from multiple sources into formats to be leveraged by Business Partners & Senior Leaders
- Provide daily / weekly / monthly reporting & analysis to cross functional teams
- Translate business process updates across different planning systems, & ensure data connections & configuration mappings are synchronized
- Create & facilitate testing of reporting process & tools, & drive adoption of reporting tool across the Supply Chain organization
- Identify gaps in our data collection & collaborate with internal teams on data capture specifications
- Root cause & troubleshoot system data failures, mapping issues, integration errors
- Develop models with various forecasting techniques to improve operational efficiency
- Bachelor's degree in business or related analytical field (e.g. Business operations, Computer Science, Finance or Statistics)
- Minimum 3 years of data management experience related to Supply Chain, Business Planning or Analytics
- Prior experience managing 3rd party data feed or data integration a plus
- Prior experience with Business Intelligence/Visualization platforms (Power BI, Looker, Tableau, Qlik, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge in Excel & ability to turn raw data into visual dashboards
- Fluency in MS Access, SQL or other programming languages preferred
- Familiarity with E2Open, Netsuite, SAP, other Advanced Planning Systems is a plus
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves.
An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.