The Strategy Development Manager Health, Beauty & Wellbeing, at Walmart eCommerce is responsible for supporting the evaluation, communication & execution of strategic priorities for the Health & Beauty business, & the Everyday Living (consumables) vertical more broadly. Ultimately, your goal is to accelerate the growth of the Everyday Living group at Walmart eCommerce.
What youll be working on
- Streamline ongoing management processes to enable effective control of the business.
- Build support for strategic initiatives by effectively communicating goals, project plans, & achievements.
- Support acquisition & strategic partnerships while helping to champion the vision of one of the largest & fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world
- Constantly analyze the competitive landscape to understand & influence trends that are shaping the industry & identify opportunities for growth & differentiation
This position reports to the VP, GM of Health & Beauty & will work closely with leaders in EveryDay Living eCommerce Management, Operations, Business Development, & Walmart Home Office corporate teams.
- Build communication & analytics frameworks to streamline the ongoing retail management of the HBW business
- Frame & effectively communicate strategy, vision & goals to stakeholders across organization.
- Build project plans to build execution path to achieve strategic initiatives
- Assist on a broad range of strategic partnership projects; model the financial impact of various strategic opportunities & make recommendations for structuring the deal
- Research & mine data, perform complex analysis, & apply strategic thinking to support decisions, to clearly articulate issues that have the largest impact on the business
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in metrics & data analytic programs & apply this to the development, execution, & improvement of action plans
- Have great attention to detail & exceptional follow through
- Be customer-centric & focused on delivering seamless experiences
- Focus on continuous improvement
- Functional Competencies:
- Strong business acumen & demonstrated proficiency in general business disciplines
- Analytical & deductive reasoning skills
- Stickler for process & organized project management
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Power Point
- Great team player & collaborator
- Interpersonal Competencies:
- Proven ability to effectively build & manage relationships
- Proven strength in both oral & written communication skills, including the ability to develop & deliver presentations to senior management & large groups in a professional, concise & direct manner
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Creative problem solver that can identify sources of information from disparate sources & deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
- The ability to anticipate business issues & influence managerial attention
- Ability to clearly state the vision & then successfully translate that vision into executable steps
- Preferred Work Experience: Consultant / Associate at a top tier management consulting firm or investment bank