Role Regional Sales Manager
Who is Fuze?
Fuze is a high growth SaaS organization disrupting the $1.6T enterprise communications market. Fuze provides the most modern, innovative UCaaS platform combining voice, video, messaging & contact center within a unified desktop & mobile app experience. Fuze is considered the leader in the enterprise in our market & laser focused on continuing to expand our global customer base.
Meet our Sales Team!
A dynamic, motivated, & high powered Enterprise Sales Team that is on a mission to be the best enterprise sales team there is. Every member of the team is passionate about digital transformation & showing enterprises how it can impact their business for the best, when they have the right communications infrastructure.
- You will be part of a world class sales organization with the most responsive client led product engineering team there is.
- You will be trained by some of the best sales leaders in enterprise software & developed into an elite software salesperson.
- You will earn great money. We are prepared to bet that our commission plans will pay you more for the same revenue as you deliver today.
What Youll Do
- You will be identifying, negotiating, & closing big deals in a defined territory. You will be working with CIOs of some of the biggest brands in your market. You will be working with them to build solutions that allow them to dynamically change the way their organization communicates.
- You will be called upon to utilize superior salesmanship to develop sales opportunities & identify the necessary decision makers & influencers of the prospective deal.
- You will listen, identify & understand clients/prospective clients needs & deliver to their expectations. You will be able to build relationships with multiple stake holders & influence them in a positive way.
- This a role for a hunter; you will actively seek out new sales leads & business opportunities through prospecting, active networking & utilizing business referrals through our channel program.
- You are curious about your craft & constantly look for ways to enhance your knowledge of our industry, market, & competitors to provide that sales edge needed to close business & generate revenue.
- You will seek feedback at every opportunity so you can be the best you can be. You will seek this from leaders, peers & clients.
Who You Are & What Makes You Qualified
- Youve got a minimum of 5+ years of enterprise software sales experience, meaning youve experienced the full range of obstacles when behind the wheel of creating a complex & enterprise wide SaaS deals.
- You are one to the top 10% of the sales people in your current company/division. You have a track record of being one of the best. You are someone who pursues your passions with energy & commitment.
- New business sales focus; your role will be consisting of nearly 100% hunting net new customers
- Experience hitting quota of $1M+ of ARR per year & experience on averaging 8+ face to face meetings per week.
- Youve been successful in building relationships & champions within an account that allow you to differentiate YOURSELF & not just the product
- You also know money is made out of the office. You consistently identify & attend industry events, leverage your network, travel, & pursue creative methods to engage your prospects. You thrive in a fast paced environment.
- BA/BS Degree required