Here at Appian, were passionate about automation, speed, & efficiency; & the CIO department is a great place to apply these values! From Information Security, Business Technology, to Solution Engineering, joining Appian will provide you with the opportunity to lead technical strategy, execution & communication for all applications to support Appian employees, customers, & partners across the world. Join us, as we work collaboratively to grow Appian across the world.
Appians Solution Engineering team is growing! This role demands someone with comfort in both technical work & customer service. We are looking for someone who is enthusiastic about learning & thrives at creating & executing business processes that enhance customer experience. Internally you'll be called a Solution Engineering Analyst, & we expect you to love figuring out how things work", & identifying business processes to build great customer experiences.
This role is based at Appian's Headquarters in McLean, VA. Employees hired for this position will have the opportunity to work in a flexible, hybrid environment.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Manage delivery of software & the onboarding experience for new Appian customers & partners.
- Configure application sites for new Appian Cloud customers based on provisioning parameters in their contracts.
- Assist customers & partners with basic inquiries, troubleshooting, & configuration changes.
- Manage incoming support requests directly or route them to appropriate teams.
- Perform maintenance on Appian Cloud sites
- Coordinate with Appians management team & customers to schedule maintenance activities on customers Appian Cloud instances.
- Manage scheduling operations for customer upgrades & on-call rotations.
- Work an adjusted schedule, possibly until midnight or later, on the last day of each quarter (4x per year) to support delivery of software.
Some of the tools & resources we will equip you with include:
- Days filled with unique & exciting challengeseveryday is different!
- Advancement opportunities across the organization to help you meet your career goals
- Appian product training, plus additional training programs to help you develop the skills required to be successful in your role
- Our team is rapidly growing, & with growth comes opportunity!
- Unlimited (flex) PTO, hybrid working arrangement, & flexible working hours.
- Bachelors degree, preferably in a technical or analytical field, or professional experience within a similar capacity.
- Experience working within the Cloud technology domain is a plus
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills. Ability to speak multiple languages is a plus.
- Fast learner who can work independently & as part of a larger group.
- High level of attention to detail, strong organization skills & technical aptitude. Experience with spreadsheets, data summary & reporting tools is a plus
- Multi-tasker whos able to effectively juggle & prioritize work across a wide variety of tasks.
Before Appian was a company, it was an idea. Not about a product or a market, but about the culture needed to sustain innovation & value. Today, we help businesses build apps & workflows rapidly, with a low-code automation platform.
Appian was founded on the belief that talented & passionate people, given the power & autonomy to excel, will deliver amazing impact. We have worked thoughtfully to create an inclusive, agile & collaborative work environment where employees feel challenged, & all voices are heard. We value & encourage cross-departmental collaboration, & actively seek opportunities to better ourselves & others. Creating impact to us means that when we deliver results, were focused on lasting positive change.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination .
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com & let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.