Were looking for a stellar content creator who loves checking off lists as much as they love words to write & produce compelling content that grows our brand & our business. As Marketing Writer/Producer, youll be responsible for helping to tell the Asana story & executing a variety of content projects across multiple channels to support corporate marketing, product marketing, & demand generation programs.
Youll be joining the Content Team within the Marketing department, which is focused on winning the hearts & minds of our customers. We develop content for every stage of the customer journeyfrom awareness to advocacyto shape perception & drive action. This is a highly cross-functional role thats critical to fueling our next stage of growth.
What youll achieve:
- Write & execute a variety of content projects, from blog posts & educational articles to email newsletters & social posts
- Apply our messaging & voice to written work so that we tell a consistent story across channel
- Source & produce images for blog posts, articles, & other digital content in partnership with design & product marketing teams to source & produce
- Stage, QA, & publish content to asana.com & the Asana Blog
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams such as to create content that supports our marketing goals
- 2+ years of experience writing & producing content in a marketing writing or content marketing role
- Demonstrated success crafting & publishing content in a variety of formats across a range of channels (Please include a link to your portfolio.)
- Exceptional writing & editing skills
- Strong cross-functional collaborator who can partner effectively with other marketers, designers, & producers
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills & high attention to detail
- B2B SaaS experience
- Experience working with a CMS and/or publishing content to the web
- Basic HTML skills
Asana is a leading work management platform, helping more than 70,000 organizations & millions of users across 195 countries organize & manage all of their work, including AB-InBev, Airbnb, AllBirds, KLM Air France, Kohls, NASA, Panera, Sephora, Uber, Viessmann Group & Vox Media. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Place to Work by FORTUNE three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. Headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York, Dublin, Sydney, Vancouver, & Reykjavk, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative people to be a part of our inclusive culture & help us achieve our mission.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of all educational backgrounds, gender identities & expressions, sexual orientations, religions, ethnicities, ages, citizenships, socioeconomic statuses, disabilities, & veteran statuses, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.