TouchBistro is looking for a Business Development Representative, Outside Sales to join our Territory Sales team in New York. Our iPad point of sale & integrated payments solution is used to help restaurateurs optimize their service, increase their sales & improve decision making. As a Business Development Representative, youll be responsible for canvassing a given territory, with the goal to set meetings for Account Executives. Were looking for quick-thinking, vibrant & naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team & thrive in this role.
- Prospect via phone, email & in-person to restaurants, bars, cafes, food trucks, etc.
- Understand our ideal customer profile & ask qualifying questions to evaluate the suitability of TouchBistro as a POS solution
- Record & track all sales activities accurately within Salesforce
- Organize & prioritize lead pipeline to ensure monthly quotas & KPIs are met
ALL ABOUT YOU
- High energy, confident & comfortable with speaking to customers
- Passionate about sales, the restaurant industry & technology
- Naturally curious & persuasive
- Exceptionally organized with attention to detail
- Self-motivated, competitive & career-oriented
- Completion of a university or college program
- Any experience making volume calls, door-to-door sales or business development
- Worked in a restaurant, retail, brand ambassador or customer-facing position
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.