About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
OneTrust is a rapidly growing startup & already the leading Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform used by thousands of global organizations to comply with ever expanding data privacy regulations. This is an incredibly fast paced, competitive, & fun environment - were seeking a Professional Services Internfor the Summer 2020 semester who wants a very unique challenge.
As a PSO (Professional Services Organization) Intern, you will work closely with Sales Engineers & the Implementation team who are responsible for development & sales growth by providing technical expertise, competitive positioning, & product evaluation support to prospective customers for the OneTrust Privacy, Security & Third-Party Risk platform.
The PSO Intern will gain understanding of the privacy industry, & all aspect of Professional Services within a fast growing SaaS product environment.
What you'll do:
- Support PSO team with creation of questionnaires & other important documentation within our customer trial stages & within Proof of Concept (POC) & Demo environments.
- Support demo environment preparation, custom questionnaires & forms, & data cleaning
- Assist in discovery, opportunity evaluation, proof of concept support, & opportunity closure
- Support Sales Teams with defined client meetings
- Support Sales & Marketing in production of high quality sales proposals & supporting assets
What we're looking for:
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent field
- Some relevant experience in the technology industry
- Excellent oral, written, presentation & interpersonal skills
- Strategic thinking, problem solving, & decision making capabilities
- Demonstrated experience building professional relationships
- Ability to excel in a complex & rapidly evolving environment
- Ability to work at OneTrust Atlanta Headquarters in Sandy Springs daily
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.