Who We Are:
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 60,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our upskilling & reskilling initiatives. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
GA is at the leading edge of creating practical solutions to one of the most pressing challenges of our time - the future of work. As recognized by The World Economic Forum, BCG, the OECD & more, these are big challenges to which only a few companies are offering real solutions. In this role, you'll be speaking every day to corporate leaders who rely on GA to help them apply these solutions to their workforce of the future.
We're looking for anSeniorAccount Directorto join ourEnterprise teamand help initiate & grow some of our most strategic US relationships.
- Drive revenue growth through new business development by deeply understanding how GA can partner best with our clients on an ongoing basis
- Prepare & deliver compelling sales presentations & coordinate & drive the development of sales proposals
- Maintain & build rapport with senior executives to formulate strong, long-term business relationships
- Lead negotiation of prices & contracts, & understands the legal ramification of contracts
- Maintain a thorough working knowledge of the GAs product & service offering, pricing structure, contract management parameters, policies, & procedures
- Develop & maintain a pipeline according to targets, & provides clear & accurate reporting of sales outcomes & activities
- Partner across the business with Product, Legal, Finance & the Delivery team to close deals
- 5+ years of sales experience preferably enterprise sales experience
- TMT or Financial Services industry expertise preferred
- Ability to manage complex & lengthy sales cycles
- The ability to identify client challenges, & develop creative solutions in close collaboration with clients
- The ability to effectively & persuasively communicate with Fortune 500 decision makers (typically SVP level)
- A demonstrable track record of high performance
- Excellent communication, interpersonal & negotiating skills
- Experience creating complex client proposals
- An entrepreneurial mindset & practice: you enjoy working as part of a small team, rapidly iterating on strategy, & getting your hands dirty to build something great
- This role requires significant travel, up to 50% of the time.
- Drives for Results
- Manages Complexity
- Action Oriented
- Command Skills
- Situational Adaptability
- Self Awareness