Company Description|Job Description
PubMatic is a digital advertising technology company for premium content creators. The PubMatic platform empowers independent app developers & publishers to control & maximize their digital advertising businesses. PubMatic's publisher-first approach enables advertisers to maximize ROI by reaching & engaging their target audiences in brand-safe, premium environments across ad formats & devices. Since 2006, PubMatic has created an efficient, global infrastructure & remains at the forefront of programmatic innovation. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, PubMatic operates 13 offices & six data centers worldwide.
PubMatic is a registered trademark of PubMatic Other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Platform Solutions works directly with our sales & account teams to showcase the value proposition of PubMatic's products & solutions. We serve as technical experts & advisors in all phases of the platform sales life cycle process. This includes technical consulting, sales support & implementation, training, & custom requirements definition.
Working as a global team, we enjoy autonomy in our individual roles, while collaborating cross-functionally with each other across projects. The roleplays a critical role in supporting the sales process, including post-sale client on-boarding & support.
You are an action-oriented, proactive, practical, take-charge expert who loves to helpbuild creative solutions & put them into action.
- Contribute to sales efforts through all aspects of the sales cycle including relationship initiation, negotiation, & closing
- Evangelize the PubMatic solution to the assigned market
- Provide technical expertise & guidance to sales & account teams to assist in developing sales pitch, closing sales, & defining customization requirements for new & existing customers
- Partner with the PubMatic engineering & product teams to develop custom solutions & resolve issues during the sales cycle
- Prepare & deliver live product demonstrations to prospective clients
- Support pre-sales efforts for RFI & RFP submissions
- Work with customer-facing teams to identify business goals, opportunities, & online marketing objectives & assure highest level of implementation of the PubMatic platform
- Define technical requirements & specifications for custom solution development
- Provide subject matter expertise to PubMatic account teams & customers in terms of best practices & capabilities to ensure balanced revenue strategies
- Provide internal training to sales & account management teams
- 2 years of experience in an Advertising Technology company
- Understanding of *nix(Linux/Unix) systems & working at the command line
- In-depth understanding of ad serving technology (GAM,DV360, MoPub) & cookie-based attribution in order to architect non-standard campaigns
- Strong understanding of IAB openRTB protocol
- Advanced knowledge of digital campaign management, tagging, & reporting
- Experience managing complex projects ranging from client setup work, convincing clients on the benefits of integration, & evaluating custom solutions
- Strong consultative sales skills, personable, charismatic, solutions-oriented, creative thinker
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering
Nice to Have
- Prior mobile app (Android/iOS) development experience
- Prior video advertising solutions experience
Personal characteristics & skills
- Proactive thinker who is able to manage multiple shifting priorities
- Ability to influence the performance of cross-functional teams without formal authority
- Exceptional technical aptitude & a confident presenter who can prepare & present technical material to both business & technical audiences
- Positive can-do' attitude; enthusiastic about problem-solving & building technical skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail & extremely well-organized
- Able to deliver against multiple, simultaneous tasks with excellence
PubMatic is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; we don't just value diversity, we promote & celebrate it.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.