As the Manager, Workplace Experience at Vimeo, you are responsible for supporting an office environment that enables Vimeo employees to do their best work. You are often the point of contact for employees, visitors & clients, & should have a passion for customer service, an upbeat attitude, & a professional, personable demeanor. The ideal candidate has impeccable organizational skills, an ideator, is a creative problem-solver, & will thrive juggling multiple tasks & priorities in a fast-paced work environment. If you are a detail-oriented, energetic people person, then this is a great opportunity for you.
What youll do:
- Act as the main point of contact for employees regarding office needs, in office 5 days a week at our New York headquarters (present at reception desk a majority of the time). Greet visitors & communicate with employees about guest & interviewee arrivals
- Oversee point of contact for facilities with occasional need to support stocking supplies, including snacks & beverages
- Design, coordinate & host all in-office events (lunches, special treats, happy hours, holiday parties, Employee Community Group (ECG) events etc.)
- Own all office vendor relationships; including contract management & oversight
- Own space planning for New York office, including the administration & management of the space reservation system, Spaceti
- Ensure new hires are set up for success, preparing their workstations & supporting them during the onboarding process
- Partner with Vimeos HR, security & IT on office policy & procedures to ensure they are implemented/ reinforced appropriately, & support office & individual employee IT needs
- Support office-related communications, directing employees & answering questions when necessary
- Track office supply inventory & order supplies when needed; manage the office related budget
- Identify & design opportunities for office management improvements
- Liaise with building & facilities manager regarding office needs & issues as they arise
- Manage all incoming / outgoing mail & packages as well as badge creation support
- Support ancillary Vimeo locations, like Boston; order supplies & maintain vendor relationships as needed
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 4+ years experience in event coordination, reception, facilities, office management or office administration
- Embodies Vimeos principles
- Builds strong relationships quickly with high levels of trust
- Strong proactive communication, articulate speaker
- Proven positive attitude & ability to interact with all levels of the business
- Ability to solve problems autonomously, knowing when to ask for help or bubble up issues
- Excellent project management skills
- Impeccable organizational skills & a keen eye for detail
- Experience coordinating & managing events
- Knowledge of G-Suite applications a plus
Targeted Base Salary Range: $83,000 to $132,500. The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
The base salary range listed above is for candidates located in the U.S., including the New York City metro area.
At Vimeo, we strive to hire & nurture amazing talent across the globe. Actual salaries will vary depending on factors including but not limited to experience, specialized skills, internal alignment & a candidates home base.
Base salary is just one component of Vimeos total rewards philosophy. We offer a wide range of benefits & perks that appeal to the variety of needs across our diverse employee base! Other rewards may include bonus or commission, Restricted Stock Units (RSUs), paid time off, generous 401k match, tuition reimbursement, wellbeing resources, & more.
Vimeo (NASDAQ: VMEO) is the worlds leading all-in-one video software solution. Our platform enables any professional, team, & organization to unlock the power of video to create, collaborate & communicate. We proudly serve our growing community of over 260 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest companies.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. At Vimeo, we believe our impact is greatest when our workforce of passionate, dedicated people, represents our diverse & global community. Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity, & inclusion is championed in how we build our products, develop our leaders, & strengthen our culture.
Learn more at www.vimeo.com
Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs