Were looking for exceptional Product Managers to join us & help provide the world with on-demand access to dispersed, hidden, & underutilizedknowledge.
Who we are
At AlphaSights, we search through 500+ million professionals to find the handful of experts qualified to answer our clients most complex questions. Its like trying to find a needle in a haystack, & the top corporates, financial institutions, & consultancies in the world rely on us to do it thousands of times a day.
We rapidly connect our clients to the insight & knowledge they need across every geography & industry on the planet. Whether its deciding to invest in the snake-venom industry in Brazil, expand EdTech into Malaysia, or acquire a legal AI company in China, our clients simply could not make these mission-critical decisions without our knowledge platform.
Its been an incredible journey so far, & were only getting started. Were now over 500 people across nine offices globally, & have been featured in the Fast Track 100 for the past five years running.
Product at AlphaSights
Product Managers at AlphaSights tackle an incredibly diverse set of challenges & opportunities. From figuring out how to seamlessly pay experts across 120 countries in almost any currency of their choice, building a global conferencing platform to host calls between our clients & experts, to leveraging the latest in machine learning to improve our search & discovery platforms, PMs have a huge impact on the growth of the company.
As a Product Manager, youll be working with a dedicated team of engineers & designers on new challenges, applying your problem-solving & creative skills to deliver value to clients, experts, & internal users.
Youll have significant autonomy to define how you execute your role & the opportunity to influence how the growing Product team works at AlphaSights. Its a great opportunity for a driven individual to take the next step in their Product career.
What youll need
- 2-5 years of product management experience
- The ability to build excitement & buy-in to the vision for your product area, inspiring your team & empowering others to make great decisions
- A talent for strategic thinking, having contributed to a roadmap & proven the ability to validate ideas, prioritise high-impact opportunities, & evaluate tradeoffs
- An uncompromising focus on high-quality thinking, applying intellect, data, research, & well-honed judgement to ensure youre making the biggest difference to our users
- A love for getting stuck into the details, working through functional requirements & driving product development in collaboration with engineers, designers, & commercial stakeholders
- A bias for metrics, ensuring we understand what success looks like & how to measure it
- Excellent organisation & communication skills
- Conference & education budget to help you develop your Product skills & industry knowledge
- A brand-new, riverside office, with a rooftop terrace & some of the best views across London
- Private medical insurance, with dental, vision & mental health benefits
- Generous pension contributions, discounts on gym membership & transportation
- Office-wide social events throughout the year, alongside monthly team outings
- Free breakfast, complimentary snacks, & a fully stocked fridge to fuel your day.
- 25 days annual holiday