Similarweb is the leading digital intelligence platform used by over 3500 global customers. Our wide range of solutions power the digital strategies of companies like Google, eBay, & Adidas. We help our customers succeed in todays digital world by giving them access to data-driven insights, competitive benchmarks, strategic analysis, & more. In 2021, we went public on the New York Stock Exchange, & we havent stopped growing since!
Why is this role so important at Similarweb?
This role at Similarweb is to be an evangelist for Agencies around the world. You will be responsible for enabling Similarwebs external marketing, Go-to-Market, & product teams to deliver value for your clients. Additionally, youll have the opportunity to directly advise a diverse set of the most influential strategic & independent agencies in the world on their strategic initiatives.
So, what will you be doing all day?
- Be the expert on the different Agency types & organizational structure
- Articulate different use cases, value propositions, & selling opportunities to support stakeholders such as marketing, go-to-market, solutions, & product teams
- Evaluate the industrys sales funnel performance & provide guidance on increasing market penetration
- External Marketing & Evangelism
- Work with marketing & Go-To-Market to develop industry content (e.g. whitepapers, blogs) for brand building & prospecting
- Uncover relevant insights on industry and/or company trends to be delivered via emails & presentations to clients & prospects
- Promote the Similarweb brand through thought-leadership & media appearances (e.g. TV interviews, events)
- When relevant, partner with marketing & GTM to develop account-based marketing plans
- Go-To-Market Support
- Enable Sales Development Representatives with the right level of industry understanding to develop top-of-funnel opportunities
- Deeply engage with Sales & Account Managers to drive understanding of complex client problems & challenges & tie in Similarwebs capabilities to solve those problems
- Meet with key client & prospect stakeholders & users to advise on strategy, deployment, & usage of Similarweb
- Provide industry-specific best practices & relevant client insights to support Go-To-Market activities
- Industry & Product Strategy: Provide a feedback loop with the Solutions Team (product & strategy) to help drive the product forwards with feature suggestions, market feedback, & validation with the Agency industrys needs in mind
This is the perfect job for someone with:
- 7+ years of creative, marketing, or media agency experience
- Ability to explain the diverse types of Agencies & their activities
- Deep understanding of strategic & independent Agency organizational structure
- Ability to articulate the macro & micro business challenges facing Agencies
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, & critical thinking skills
- Ability to work independently, be proactive, & seek out opportunities
- Confident presenter & public speaker
- Passion for digital marketing & emerging trends in the digital landscape
- Highly skilled in Excel, Powerpoint, & Google equivalents
- Experience producing high-quality, client-facing materials
- Comfortable in a fast-paced & deadline-driven environment
- Client-facing experience preferred
*All Similarweb offices work in a hybrid model, so you can enjoy the flexibility of working from home with the benefits of building face-to-face connections with fellow Similarwebbers.*
Why youll love being a Similarwebber:
Youll actually love the product you work with: Our customers arent our only raving fans. When we asked our employees why they chose to come work at Similarweb, 99% of them said the product. Imagine how exciting your job is when you get to work with the most powerful digital intelligence platform in the world.
Youll find a home for your big ideas: We encourage an open dialogue & empower employees to bring their ideas to the table. Youll find the resources you need to take initiative & create meaningful change within the organization.
We offer competitive perks & benefits: We take your well-being seriously & offer competitive compensation packages to all employees. We also put a strong emphasis on community, with regular team outings & happy hours.
You can grow your career in any direction you choose: Interested in becoming a VP or want to transition into a different department? Whether its Career Week, personalized coaching, or our ongoing learning solutions, youll find all the tools & opportunities you need to develop your career right here.
Diversity isnt just a buzzword: People want to work in a place where they can be themselves. We strive to create a workplace that is reflective of the communities we serve, where everyone is empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. We are committed to inclusivity across race, gender, ethnicity, culture, sexual orientation, age, religion, spirituality, identity & experience. We believe our culture of equality & mutual respect also helps us better understand & serve our customers in a world that is becoming more global, more diverse, & more digital every day.
This position may be based in one of several locations. If your position will be based in SimilarWebs New York City office or will require travel to the New York City office, your offer will be contingent upon proof of COVID-19 vaccination, as required by the New York City Commissioner of Health & Mental Hygiene.