Peloton is seeking a Senior Product Designer to join the Product Design team focused on building Pelotons Corporate Wellness experiences, an exciting new business area exploring the corporate health & wellness market. This role is focused on supporting the end-to-end user experience for Pelotons B2B vertical. The candidate must think in non-linear terms: capturing interactions, edge-cases, & the various states of these experiences through deliverables such as user flows, wireframes, prototypes to high fidelity final deliverables. They should be comfortable with an agile approach to design, with an emphasis on user testing & rapid iteration.
Outside exceptional & high-velocity UX/UI thinking & execution, success in this role is dependent on being highly self-motivated, super organized, always open to feedback & critique, & extremely collaborative.
Note: Along with your resume, a link to your online portfolio (or to a PDF of your work) is required. Applications without a portfolio are unlikely to be considered. Please include any passwords.
In this role, you will:
- Create user-centered design solutions for internal & external facing experiences on the Corporate Wellness teams.
- Create user flows, wireframes, prototypes, & final pixel perfect deliverables based on requirements from Product & various stakeholders.
- Cultivate a deep understanding of Pelotons existing product experience across platforms as well as the UI styleguide to ensure future iterations are executed with a cohesive experience.
- Work closely & collaboratively with UX Researcher, UX Writer, Product Managers, Engineers & various business stakeholders to fulfill the overall product/feature vision.
- Manage your bandwidth & project pipeline to execute designs in time with your teams roadmap
- Build out multi-version comps for user testing & iterate quickly based on learnings found in user testing.
- Provide prototypes/deliverables to describe interactions & motion to enhance UI.
- Execute final, pixel perfect UI designs & package, spec, & prep for engineering.
- QA developed features for visual perfection, & provide detailed feedback to engineering towards revisions.
- Help maintain design systems & libraries in conjunction with the wider Product Design Team to ensure product-wide visual consistency.
- 4+ Years of experience at consumer-focused or B2B technology companies.
- Comfortable juggling multiple projects.
- Low ego approach & highly collaborative
- Focused & dedicated to how B2B products function & how users funnel through the experience to accomplish their goals.
- Strong, proven skill in creating concepts to final pixel perfect deliverables. And a deeply collaborative & iterative approach to product design, focused on ensuring a unified experience across experiences.
- Attention to detail & ability to conceptualize multi-state
- Exceptional design velocity: especially in developing concepts & variations. Excellent communication & organization skills.
- Experience designing for various screen sizes for fully responsive web experiences.
- Excellent in interaction design fundamentals & UI design best practices
- Familiarity with agile software development
- Exists on the cutting edge of UX design & pushes our user research, testing, & design infrastructure & practices.
- Knowledge of page animations & interaction design
- Has designed or contributed to design systems
- Proficiency with Figma, Sketch, Photoshop, Illustrator, Principle & other prototyping tools.
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.