Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.
The Supply Chain Network Optimization Manager will be responsible for creating a modeling framework to assess & improve the efficiency of Pelotons end-to-end global supply chain. This position will select, implement, & maintain the tools & inputs required & work to develop short, medium, & long-term network & capacity modeling frameworks based on a combination of historical & forecasted demand that will be used to make strategic decisions about the layout & operational flow of the Peloton supply chain.
- Select, evaluate, & implement the tools necessary to build a scalable end-to-end supply chain network model for Peloton
- Create a framework for supply chain network optimization & build models based on that framework to identify network & capacity optimization opportunities in Pelotons supply chain
- Identify & document all inputs & data points necessary to build relevant network scenarios
- Work cross functionally with other members of the peloton supply chain to collect & validate inputs
- Validate, analyze, & interpret model outputs & their impact at the operational & strategic level
- Present analysis & outputs to senior supply chain leadership clearly & concisely
- 3-5 years of experience in global supply chain network design
- Strong understanding of supply chain principles with an emphasis in the realms of transportation optimization, inventory management, & warehouse/space capacity planning
- Comfortable collecting, combining, & cleansing large sets of data from multiple data sources (data wrangling/munging)
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, dynamic work environment
- Proficiency in one or more common network design/optimization platforms highly desired (llamasoft or similar)
- Ability to self-direct; analyze & prioritize impacts across various projects independently & direct efforts accordingly