Founded in 1992, Montreal-based Behaviour Interactive is one of North America's largest independent game developers with close to600employees & over 70 million games sold on every platform. To date, the company'sgames have reachedmore than200 million players worldwide. In 2019, its most successful IP, the award-winning Dead byDaylight, celebrated 12 million players. Behaviour counts amongst its partners some of the world's most recognized brands such as Sony, Disney,Netflix,Activision, Warner Bros, Ubisoft, Xbox Game Studios, Google, Bombardier, Wargaming, HBO, NetEase, Gaea, La Capitale, & many more.For more information:bhvr.com.
- Produce the visual content associated with a project in collaboration with the Creative Director & the rest of the team;
- Create the interfaces & menus' flow, layout, & assets;
- Participate to production meetings;
- Complete research & gather data before taking on a new task in order to insure efficient management & reaching the objectives through a proper understanding of the project's graphical requirements, by having at hand the necessary reference material, & by clearly understanding the artistic direction & the technical requirements;
- Work in close collaboration with the programming team.
- Create & maintain various communication tools, including presentations & all collateral assets;
- Present finalized ideas & concepts to internal teams;
- Update collateral & assets with new material or modified layouts.
- Studies in graphic design in a recognized institute;
- Comfortable on a Windows platform;
- Well versed in the Adobe Suite, mostly Photoshop, Illustrator;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Strengths: Masters After Effects & Premiere, Basic knowledge in CSS, HTML, Wordpress;
- Strong attention to details;
- Creative, conscientious, methodical & organized;
- Positive team player, ability to work collaboratively in a fast-paced team environment;
- Ability to work with multiple internal clients & projects simultaneously, prioritize projects & meet deadlines ;
- Bilingual: French & English, written & spoken.
To be considered, your portfolio must be included with you application.