Get cooking with HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people. HelloFresh has been listed on the German Stock Exchange in Frankfurt since November 2017.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people. HelloFresh delivers cook from scratch meal plans straight to your door, with easy to follow recipe cards & high quality, pre-portioned fresh ingredientssaving time & money that you can instead spend with your loved ones!
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Associate Director, Customer Care Job Description:
Reporting to the VP of Customer Experience, the Associate Director of Customer Care (CC) implements the vision, direction, & culture of our team through managing individual & team performance expectations & goals. The Associate Director will be responsible for building a culture of continuous process improvement & world class customer experience. This includes developing strategic partnerships with site leaders & other functional teams, achieving KPIs, and leveraging data to improve effectiveness & efficiency. This role is based in our Customer Care offices in Newark, NJ, with approximately 10% travel expected.
- Partner with the VP of Customer Experience to develop & refine Customer Care (CC) policies & procedures
- Directly manage our CC Operations Manager(s) & Supervisors by providing leadership, team support, coaching, problem solving, & motivation
- Define standards & expectations for CC operations, including definition of a tech roadmap to deliver stepchange performance improvements
- Manage all inbound related performance with accountability for key CC metrics including: SLAs, AHT, NPS, quality, retention & similar performance indicators across all channels (voice, chat & email)
- Ensure internal HelloFresh related communications are consistently conveyed to CC team members (e.g. marketing, holiday delivery days, changes to SOPs, new product rollouts, etc.)
- Partner with CC function leaders to identify operational gaps, formulate solutions, & build comprehensive strategic recommendations for improvement
- Build KPIs, goals, & levers to meet business objectives. Use data to make recommendations about improving performance.
- Communicate tasks, decisions, & the overall CC vision to drive a continuous improvement mindset across the Operations
- Identify & communicate CC-related issues/trends to other internal teams as they arise. Take ownership, determine root cause, & partner to troubleshoot & resolve.
- Achieve & maintain CC service levels. Ensure team adherence to specific schedules & all customer inquiries are resolved in accordance with department goals (e.g., average handle time, average wait time, etc.)
- Coordinate & manage CC projects & initiatives as needed.
- Understand & communicate the management vision to the CC team.
- Customer obsessed; Absolute passion for ensuring a great customer experience with every contact
- Skilled at approaching problems with data & analytic insights
- Comfortable with ambiguity, exercising good judgment
- Exceptionally strong written & verbal communication skills
- A highly visible leader able to convey a clear vision, goals, & expectations & drive team alignment
- Ability to be flexible in shift assignments
- A Foodie -- fanatical about food!
- Bachelors degree required & at least 5 years of leadership experience within a customer care environment required
- Minimum of 3-5 years of direct experience leading multi-level teams
- Experience at a Manager level or above required
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills required
- Ability to travel up to 10% annually
Our team is diverse, high-performing & international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.