HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
Not only have we been named Europes fastest-growing start-up in the past, but at just 8 years in, were the industry leader. Along the way, weve delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
So, if youre keen to join a dynamic & energetic team, look no further!
About this job:
The Growth Marketing Lead will be responsible for supporting the Online Marketing team to discover new opportunities to grow our Partnership channel & Influencer programme. They will be managing relationships with affiliated brands & well known social media influencers & their agencies, alongside maintaining the day to day running of the channel to make sure that campaigns are set up correctly & results tracked & analyzed. This role will directly impact the ambitious growth targets of the UK business & also help build our brand to continue to be the biggest global meal kit company.
What you will be doing:
- Reporting into the Growth Marketing Manager you will support them in delivering campaigns across all channels, including (but not limited to) Online Partnerships & Influencers
- Responsible for lead generation & outreach to new partners & influencers, ensuring monthly KPIs are consistently met
- Identify new opportunities to scale, innovate & optimise growth channels, applying a test & learn approach to all initiatives to support growth targets
- Manage day-to-day execution of partnership & influencer campaigns, including end to end campaign management from setup to analysis
- Nurture strong relationships with partners, influencers & external agencies, understanding their needs, expectations, & requirements to meet tight deadlines
- Track & analyse all campaigns against performance metrics to update internal & external stakeholders
Who you are: