Who You Are
We are looking for a Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS) Administrator to support the design, configuration, & administration of our HR enterprise systems, & to assist the Information Systems Team in the support of related enterprise applications including CRM, ERP, & Office 365. The successful candidate will collaborate closely with Human Resources & Finance personnel to define requirements, implement solutions, & ensure that all HRIS components meet business needs & keep pace with technological changes. Strong technological aptitude, excellent verbal & written communication, & outstanding customer service skills are key requirements.
What You Will Be Doing
- Primary support of HRIS & related systems including ADP, Greenhouse, & Solution DNA (SAP).
- Administration activities including installation, security, configuration, & documentation.
- Monitoring, troubleshooting, & performance analysis.
- Plan & implement upgrades, hot fixes, & change requests.
- Account management & security controls within HRIS platforms & ancillary systems.
- Identify opportunities for efficiency & productivity gains, system improvements, & cost reduction.
- Create and/or contribute to documentation as required
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Experience We Are Looking For
- Bachelor's degree & 5 years of experience in administration & support of information systems or an equivalent combination of education & relevant experience.
- Ability to translate business challenges into technological solutions.
- Solid understanding of administration & security configurations & procedures.
- Experience with cloud-based technologies & services such as Office 365 & Azure.
- Experience with administration of some or all of the following: ADP, Greenhouse, or Solution DNA (SAP) is preferred.
- Experience with Single Sign On (SSO) via Azure Active Directory and/or ADFS is preferred.
- Experience with Office 365 and/or Dynamics 365 is a plus.
- Knowledge of identity management & information security best practices is preferred. Industry certifications such as CISSP or CISM are a plus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands & arms; & talk or hear. The employee frequently is required to walk. The employee is occasionally required to stand & stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl. The employee must frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, & ability to adjust focus.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. The noise level in the work environment is usually quiet.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We provide equal opportunity to all qualified individuals regardless of race, color, religion, age, genetic information, gender, gender expression or identity, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran orientation, or veteran status, pregnancy, disability, marital status or any other legally protected categories under local, state of federal laws. We believe a culture of diversity & inclusion provides unique perspectives that help make the workplace more innovative, engaging & profitable.