We will go over key types of quantitative analysis that B2C product managers use on the job including: funnels, cohorts, & a/b testing. For each one we will look into when & why they are used, & dive into examples.|
- Which metrics a PM uses depends on which problems their team are trying to understand.
- Analysis isn't free; PM's & their teammates need to be thoughtful about what they want to analyze & why, & set up their tracking ahead of time.
- Thinking about what the data means - & its limitations - is just as important as looking at the raw numbers!
Meet the Speaker: Vasudev Vadlamudi
Vasu Vadlamudi is a product leader with 10 years of experience in product management, building & managing product teams, business strategy, & creating/growing/monetizing web & mobile consumer apps. He is currently Director of Member Product at Oscar, where his PM teams build consumer-facing web & mobile applications.
Prior to Oscar he was director of product at Zynga, the first PM at Delectable for wine, a product consultant, & a management consultant with Bain & Co. He holds a degree in economics from Harvard.
View the Speaker's LinkedIn
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For last minute questions, send a text to: (646) 679-7377