** Disclaimer: Click Attend the Event' to get notified with the direct link to the livestream **
*** Views presented in this event belong to the participants & do not reflect those of Revolut ***
Being a Product Manager requires structured & organized thinking. Frameworks & toolkits are a handy & effective way to approach problems. Product Managers will learn about many & develop their own throughout their product careers.
- Why fintech & specifically on-ramp companies like Revolut, Coinbase, democratize & lower cost of capital & create new opportunities
- How is the flywheel created & second-order effects of FinTech & Fintech infrastructure firms & why it's a trillion-dollar opportunity
- What opportunities exist today for entrepreneurs to create more on-ramps/ fintech
- Importance of platform, architecture, & customer data to build a multi-product company (so you can launch new products quickly)
- How to create network effects & seed the network in a fintech platform/ marketplace
- Baking in regulation & compliance along with third-party rails from day one to build a scalable fintech platform - how it takes a village to launch a good product & how friction can be reduced there
- How design plays a key role in delighting users especially with perceivingly mundane topics like money management.
- How to think about building the right team from day one
Choosing the right metrics to focus on unit economics, engagement & incentivize & drive the right behaviors
Meet the Speaker: Aditya Goel
Aditya is an experienced product professional with over ten years in Fintech & SasS. He's a former Head of Product & Expansion for US at Revolut, a financial technology company.
View Speaker's Full Profile (https://bit.ly/30QD3oF)
Get the FREE Product Book (https://prdct.school/2N303Og) & check out our curated list of free Product Management resources here (https://prdct.school/3rEXjWt)
Product School (http://bit.ly/2TqhCZ1) is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.