Got an idea? Prototype, test, iterate, & LAUNCH it without code!
In 8 weeks, an expert Bubble Instructor will guide you through weekly, immersive sessions, taking you from idea to launch!
Turning your tech-enabled idea into a working, market-ready prototype or MVP (Minimum Viable Product) used to be an intimidating & costly process that used up quite a lot of time & resources. But with this No-Code Bootcamp, we'll guide you through the process in 2 short months, & help you build your idea on Bubble at a fraction of the cost!
Every Thursday for 8 weeks.
Please check your local timezone, we live in a global world!
- July 9th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 8pm (Paris)
- July 16th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- July 23rd from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- July 30th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- August 6th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- August 13th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- August 20th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
- August 27th from 11am - 2pm (New York) / 5pm - 7pm (Paris)
What to expect:
In these workshops, you will:
- Define your product vision & customer profiles
- Spec out core features
- Utilize Bubble to design & develop your tech product
- Rapidly test & iterate your product
- Take advantage of working with a Bubble expert to help build your idea
- Receive personalized attention in small classes of no more than 8 students per instructor
- Get access to a 2 free months of Bubble's Professional Plan ($258 value)
At the end of these workshops, every participant will have built a fully-functional prototype or MVP that is ready to be scaled.
About the Instructor:
Raised in Switzerland, Daniel has been working for & with some of the fastest growing startups in Switzerland, managing their growth activities. Entrepreneur at heart, Daniel deep dived in visual development to bring his own ideas to life without the usual hassle of learning how to code or finding a co-founder. He is now a strong believer in Bubble & helps entrepreneurs & companies turn their ideas into ventures with his agency, HuggyStudio.