*** Video/phone connection information coming soon ***|
Free office hours for coding helpany programming language, all levels of experience. The format is super simple: you attend with a thing you want to learn or a project to build, & work (virtually) alongside others doing the same. If you have a question, we will do our best to answer, or at least point you in the right direction. More experienced folks are also welcome - we always need help mentoring!
POLICY & RULES
1. Anyone is welcome, & everyone should feel welcome. Come & go at any time.
2. Be respectful of one another. This is a small community & there is no room for jerks.
3. Recruiting is only allowed if the position is for junior developers, apprenticeships or internships. We are also open to sponsorships (e.g. food + drink for an event).
4. Messages to the mailing list & chat room must be relevant to junior developers in NYC (or location independent).
5. Expectations of participants (no guarantee that we can solve any particular technical issue, etc.)
6. Consequences are strict for violation of policies (e.g. harassment of attendees).
The complete list of policies is located here: https://hackerhours.org/policies.html