The modern, millennial classroom.
Mogul X is an innovative conference made up of immersive experiences, networking opportunities, & transformative classrooms - all of which dive into the key aspects of a Mogul's life including Failures, Work, Relationships, Health & Wellness, Travel, Finance, & Entrepreneurship.
You will learn from the best of the best in the world -- from Hollywood celebrities to top technology CEOs to best-selling authors (as listed below), who will provide you with invaluable lessons & takeaways to accelerate your life & career: negotiating your salary, securing a promotion, managing your personal finances, traveling the world, pursuing side hustles, & more. Get to know a few of your Professors:
- MOLLY BLOOM: Learn about redemption after failure from Bloom, writer of the memoir Molly's Game, as portrayed by Jessica Chastain in the Oscar-nominated film.
- MARIANE PEARL: Learn resilience & courage from Pearl, who has overcome tragedy & injustice since losing her husband Daniel Pearl, now furthering her mission through collaboration with Beyonce & Salma Hayek on Chime for Change.
- ALEXA VON TOBEL: Learn about the tools you need to master your finances & grow future wealth with the Founder & CEO of LearnVest.
- JESSE DRAPER & ARLAN HAMILTON: Nervous about your big fundraising pitch? Hear from two of the most recognized women in VC: 4th generation venture capitalist Draper, of Halogen Ventures, & Hamilton of Backstage Capital, who recently created a $36MM fund for black women-led startups. They will discuss on what they've learned from sitting on the other side of the table.
-JUSTIN MCLEOD: Frustrated with dating? Learn how to navigate the apps like a pro from the Founder of Hinge, The Relationship App.
-JULIA CHEEK: Learn about the importance of following your gut from Cheek, Founder & CEO of EverlyWell, who received a famous $1MM investment from Lori Greiner on Shark Tank.
- CLAIRE WASSERMAN: Learn to negotiate your salary like a boss from Wasserman, the Founder of Ladies Get Paid.
-AVI FLOMBAUM: In a 1.5 hour coding bootcamp, learn the basics of coding from the Co-Founder of Flatiron School, who famously taught Karlie Kloss how to code.
-LIZZIE VELASQUEZ: Haters got you down? Learn how to rise above & unlock empathy from the inspirational speaker, author, & YouTuber, Velasquez, once labeled the world's ugliest woman.
Buy your ticket today at onmogul.com/mogulx