Space is limited, so sign up soon. This page will be updated periodically. Zoom link to come. During the meetup please mute your microphone if you are not speaking.|
The Worldwide Supply Chain Federation & The New York Supply Chain Meetup are hosting this first virtual meetup in partnership with Voyage Control, Columbia University, & Suffolk Construction.
#TNYSCM20 will feature a panel discussion.
Hashtags for social media posts on Twitter (mention @tnyscm): #TNYSCM20 #SupplyChain #Innovation #Technology #SupplyChainMassive #TheWorldIsASupplyChain
About this Event - What we'll do
Construction is one of the largest, & most traditional industries in the world. Therefore how enterprise supply chains in construction implement technology & innovation is a topic of increasing importance.
Agenda - Times listed are local time in New York City:
4:00 PM - 4:05 PM Welcome Remarks - #TNYSCM
4:05 PM - 5:30 PM
Our speakers will have a conversation about how the construction industry is using technology to manage workflows, projects, operations, & supply chains. This is particularly pertinent as we adjust to the world after the novel coronavirus began spreading & causing COVID-19.
- Interviewer: James Swanston, Founder & CEO, Voyage Control
- Francisco Pineda, Lecturer in the Discipline of Construction Administration; Academic Director, MS Construction Administration, Columbia University
- Claire Romaine, Construction Solutions Director, Suffolk Construction
- Juliano Denicol, Lecturer in Project Management at University College London
Time: Mar 26,[masked]:00 PM Eastern Time (US & Canada)
Join Zoom Meeting
One tap mobile
[masked],,[masked]# US (New York)
[masked],,[masked]# US (Chicago)
Dial by your location
[masked] US (New York)
[masked] US (Chicago)
[masked] US (Houston)
[masked] US (San Jose)
Find your local number: https://columbiauniversity.zoom.us/u/actqqMKEEM
Note: Ignore the text below since it does not apply to a virtual meetup. During the meetup please mute your microphone if you are not speaking.
What to bring
Security at this location requires picture ID which should match attendees' event registration. Attendees will be required to follow any security protocols required by the event host.
Important to know; By attending this event you
- Freely allow The New York Supply Chain Meetup (#TNYSCM) & the event sponsor(s) to use your likeness in photographs and/or video that may be shared publicly,
- Agree to respect others reserved space that may adjoin the area in which this event is held,
- Assume full responsibility for your personal belongings, & neither The New York Supply Chain Meetup, The Host Venue(s), or any affiliates of the host venue(s) can be held liable for theft or damage to your personal property,
- Agree to respect The Host Venue(s)' security policies & The Host Venue(s)' right to enforce said security policies at its/their sole discretion, and
- Affirm that you have read & agree to abide by #TNYSCM's Terms, & Code of Conduct.