*** DISCLAIMER: This event is ONLINE The instructions to join will be sent to all registered attendees via email shortly before the event. ***
Join in & get all your Product Management questions answered during our online event with Shiva Arunachalam, Product Management: Growth platform at Uber.
Some questions that will be answered include:
1. What is the best part of being a Product Manager?
2. What is the worst part of being a Product Manager?
3. What do you look for in a Product Management resume and/or candidate?
4. What was a difficult Product Manager interview question you've had? And how did you answer it?
5. Have you ever felt like you didn't understand the technology on a product? What did you do to compensate?
Meet the Speaker: Shiva Arunachalam
Shiva is an Analytics & Mobile focused Product Evangelist with over 10 years experience in building products. Currently, he's a Product Manager at Uber.
View Speaker's Full Profile
Get the FREE Product Book here
Product School is the global leader in Product Management training with a community of over one million product professionals. Our certificates are the most industry-recognized credentials by employers hiring product managers. All of our instructors are senior-level Product Managers working at top Silicon Valley companies including Google, Facebook, Netflix, Airbnb, PayPal, Uber, & Amazon.
Event sponsored by:
Miro is the online collaborative whiteboard platform that enables distributed product teams to work effectively together from remote sprint planning & retrospectives to creating user story maps, roadmaps, kanban boards, & more. Join the community of over 3.5 million users from leading companies like Salesforce, Spotify, Twitter, LinkedIn, & more. Create your first board for free.
Disclaimer: by registering for this event I agree to receive email communications from Product School & all sponsor brands.