Wednesday, April 28th, 6:00 PM EST | Online | Register at 212nyc.org
Sponsored by: Amazon Advertising
Moderated by: Mike Law, President, Amplifi | dentsu
- Laura Froelich, Head of U.S. Content Partnerships, Twitter
- Jason Han, SVP, Addressable Innovation, Matterkind
- Jen Garcia, SVP, Data Science & Research, Publicis Media
- David Spencer, Global Media Operations, General Motors
- Molly Finnerty, SVP, Strategic Investment, MAGNA Global
Sign-up today! Membership is free for all until June 1st.
About the Event:
As the Upfront evolves to be more digital-like & the Newfront evolves to be more TV-like, is it time both converge to form OneFront'? We will discuss:
- How would this look in reality?
- What are the best & worst practices we need to identify?
- What are the new deal structures we need to consider to set up for tomorrow's success?
In this panel discussion, we will examine the accelerated viewership shift from linear TV to OTT & discuss whether the current Upfront structure is set up to accommodate this seismic change. We will discuss the opportunities to create better deal structures & what this means for publishers, agencies & marketers.