Negotiation is central to being a product manager, even if you don't notice it. This stretches from prioritizing the backlog internally to negotiating externally with customers and partners. Yet, most of us struggle with this skill and there's no simple formula to it. Come join me for an evening of casual chat while learning about my tough conversations and negotiation moments!
- Key negotiation and conflict resolution principles
- How to apply the principles and negotiate with colleagues and stakeholders at work
- Examples of negotiations and conflict resolutions from my Product Manager career in startup and large companies
Meet the Speaker: Dhayashini Ramasamy
Dhayashini is an experienced Product Manager with 5 years of experience in this role, currently working as a PM in Mastercard. Previously to that, she was a Product Manager/ Product Owner at LendKey Technologies.
View Speaker's Full Profile
Get the FREE Product Book here
- Tickets sales at the door are from 6:00 - 6:30 PM (if any are still available)
- Event entrance and/or seating is based on a first come first served basis.
- Please arrive promptly. Doors lock at 7pm to avoid speaker disruptions.
- No refunds unless we have fully canceled the event. Date changes are not included.
- For additional info or questions, send an email to email@example.com
Product School is the global leader in product management training, with over 10,000 alumni, 20 campuses worldwide and a live online campus. Product School's certificates (PMC,FPMC,PLC) are the most important industry-recognized certificates for product managers; all of our instructors are senior-level product managers working at top technology companies such as Google, Facebook, Airbnb, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Netflix.